A Fresh Start (Epilogue)

~Fresh

Nightmare came up to me, saying that he was ready. I came through the portal he had opened, to see my old host, just standing there, not trying to do anything really. I was expecting Nightmare to do something, but he motioned me over to the old host, asking me to be the one to play executioner.

I approached the old host, just being quick with explaining what I planned on doing, he didn't seem too pleased with it, but it didn't matter. I got out my attacks and fired.

He dodged easily, a bit too easily if you ask me, but no matter, he didn't seem to have any interest in fighting back.

The Dust Sans was a bit anxious with this, as he began trying to take control. He succeeded for a few moments, releasing determination into my bit by bit, drop by drop. Nonetheless, I carried on with the fight.

I landed a hit. All of a sudden, everything seemed to stop, the Dust Sans stopped trying to break free for a moment. I looked at the old host, that hit would be fatal, he was going to die, but it will most likely be slow.

The Dust Sans said a few things, probably directing it to the host, I breathed a sigh of relief after all of the attacking and trying to keep control. Then the Dust Sans took full control once I let my guard down, and I didn't expect what he would do with this freedom.

He put a sharpened bone through his skull, not just once, multiple times. It almost hit me, as it went right through his own soul. I heard the sickening cracks from the inside, five distinct hits. Things started to go quickly, I could hardly keep track of what was going on. Someone grabbed me, and my immediate reaction in this situation was to freak out. Trying desperately to get out of this person's grip. I slowly came to my senses, to see that it was Nightmare that grabbed me. I didn't have a host to protect myself, was he going to kill me now? Was this his final plan?

I shivered at the thought of this, then I was shaken to reality by the sound of an attack firing, and a scream. I was moved somewhere, I didn't know where I was until a single soul began to glow in front of me. I looked outside of this new body that ached a fair amount to see Nightmare walking off, not saying a word. I looked at myself in the new body, the same rainbow type colours on the clothing, but they were very different. It was interesting to see my new body. But, now that I got two birds with one stone, what comes next?