Prolouge

"Just give up, I did" I remember uttering these words to a human I once knew. But of course that was long ago, things have changed, drastically. Before I begin, hi I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton, and I guess I should explain.

    I might ramble on a bit, but I guess for now I have nothing else to do. What seems like so long ago, I was attacked out in Snowdin by a weird looking creature. It was small, but strong, it was purple with four distinct tentacles. It appeared swiftly and one of the features that burned into my memory was its mouth, or whatever it was. It had sharp pointed teeth and the inside of its mouth held a large yellow and red eye. 

Soon the world around me went black. I woke up in this place.It was empty, with nothing but a large thing that resembled a screen. I realized I was seeing through my eyes, but it felt like I was an outsider looking in. Suddenly some type of dark lens appeared over my vision. I could tell it was a pair of sunglasses. A sharp pain pulsed through me I looked down and I could see my soul, but that thing seemed to feed off of it and visible cracks began to form. Whatever It was it was some type of parasite and it had somehow taken control of me.

I watched as it used my power to teleport to Waterfall. It looked into the water below I saw my reflection. The large sunglasses spelled the word "YOLO", My old outfit had changed completely, almost in an instant. It was extremely bright and vibrant, it seemed unfashionable to me. It smiled looking like it was successful with whatever it was trying to accomplish. With another snap of my finger, I was in a place I couldn't recognize. I knew that at that time I was far from my home, and what little family I had left....

I tried to gain control of my body a few times... Something must have happened when I tried to break through because most of the time when it was doing something, it would stop abruptly. I was..... curious. The next time it was near a reflective surface I broke through and the words on the glasses changed. Before my eyes, they read "HELP ME" for a moment. I knew I could use this to call for help. It seemed as though it read my mind and its defenses were kept heightened and it became harder to take control.