Thank You!! (A/N)

I started freaking out when I saw that I reached 1,000 reads! I braced myself because I was so close, but nothing could prepare me for it, it's just so exciting!! I'm so glad that people take the time to read what I absolutely love to write! A lot of the time I'm the one criticizing my work, mostly because I know that I can improve (a lot XD) but all the compliments have really boosted my confidence. I wanted to thank a couple specific people before I get back to finishing the next part.

I wanted to thank Rainbowkitty4545 for helping get this onto Wattpad, if they didn't sway me to put it out here, it would remain a private document on my computer XD Go check out some of their stories, they're really good!

Also, thanks to Freshtacular_sk8tin for inspiring new ideas with their book "Outlook" it ties with Perspective and it shows the point of views of others in the story and how they are affected by Fresh. So be sure to check that out! Also, check out their other story, it's an ask blog so it should be fun to leave a comment and ask questions!

And thanks to everyone that enjoys and supports this story, I can't thank everyone enough for all of this attention. I hope that you all continue to enjoy! :P