A New Perspective

The last host was gone in almost an instant, a lot quicker than I thought. It's such a hassle always jumping from one to another every time they expire. Next time it'll be different, I'll try something new. The next host I find, I'll perform a little test. If they have a normal soul, preferably for me not already damaged, I'll see how long I can make this one last. Sure this may make me slightly vulnerable since I'm not getting the right amount of energy, but I'm pretty curious, so now I'll kick this experiment into action. 

Why am I telling you this? Well, I'm aware that my very existence is some kind of little game or story to whoever you people are. Anyways, if you're wondering, I'm Fresh. So for your entertainment, I've decided to talk about this little test. I would see you people as a threat but I know there is a good chance that you can't stop me. 

You can't miss what you never had. I'm talking these little things. I don't know how people live with them. From what I've seen they're just something that holds you back. These things make you have to think about someone even if it means getting yourself hurt. I don't have anything else to say about the matter except for why?

Back on topic, I have to go find a potential test subject and I have a feeling I know just where to find it.