Test Run

~Fresh

As I grabbed a few more souls, I noticed the Dust Sans. He was a lot more persistent and expressive with the shades compared to the other host. That's right... The Other Host, that little experiment... Although I didn't get exact data, I learned I could at least keep a host for months on end, it was almost a year I think.

This Host was completely different though when cracks appeared on his soul, they would disappear within minutes, I don't know why yet, I'll figure it out later.

The Dust Sans tried to communicate with the Sanses of these universes, with each dead Papyrus, another Sans saw me, apparently, they couldn't take a hint.

I approached Ink while travelling, he stared at me, noticing the new features of the host. I decided it was time to start another experiment. If Ink's emotions were real, but fake in the same sense, I'll check out if a fake emotion will have the same reaction to a situation considered "emotional"

I told him about getting a new Host, stretching the truth a bit, I told him that the other was "out of commission" Finished, expired, done. He didn't react in the way I thought he would. In response, he attacked me.

I fired some attacks, he fired his own, all in all, with my host already LVed up, it was easy to see who was going to win.

I left him there, he wasn't dead, yet.

I walked away a bit scratched up, but other than that, I was fine, and I learned a few new things while trying out this body in a fight. As I fought, my mind began to focus more on the fight than checking on the body. I felt a slight headache, but I couldn't stop moving. Once the fight was done and I walked away. I checked the body. Some kind of mixture of blood and another liquid leaked from the eye socket, my blood.

The Dust Sans doesn't have control of most of his body anymore, that I know, what I didn't know was that I had to maintain the determination that he held in his other eye socket. I had control of that determination now. If I didn't keep a close eye on myself, I could end up melting.