A Sign

~Host Sans

Two of the three have already fallen too deep, but maybe there's someone that can be saved in all of this chaos.

More and more people are dying because of Fresh, but I know that I can't be the one to stop it. I'm so desensitized by all the dust and blood that I can watch without being disgusted, I don't have to look away from the truth that lays in front of me.

I watch the other Sans kill, very intently. His eyes, they're glossy, almost as if...

He's still in there, that insane creature isn't him. I recognize that from anywhere, I live this kind of stuff, and if my experiences are a lie, there's something else at work. The negative energy that Nightmare gives off. He breaks through, like how I used to, but Nightmare's tentacles. He impales the other Sans and then he's gone again, retreated to his own mindscape, he doesn't have control of his actions anymore. Just like me.

Seeing myself in this state isn't bad anymore, but watching someone else, knowing the exact kind of pain they're in. I can't.

He kept trying to attack Fresh, for obvious reasons. I could only communicate to him by changing the glasses to "HELP ME" it sent the wrong signals. I didn't want him to help me, I wanted to help him. He just kept trying to attack.

He grabbed at Fresh, whispering something about how "he will" The only thing that mattered was that he actually spoke, he was still there. But, what "will he"? I probably sent the wrong signal, I can't be saved, and now I'm causing unnecessary trouble. Even though I just want to accept my fate, or at least save someone from accepting the same fate as me.