Nowhere to go

~Fresh

Someone opened the box, before whoever it was closed the box, I saw a red and purple glowing eye. I knew it was the Dust Sans. He reached into the box and grabbed one of the papers, completely ignoring me, luckily. I shivered a bit, looking at the lid, wondering if he'll look back inside to see me.

He quickly opened the box again and stared right at me. He smiled, he had that insane look in his eyes for a moment, laughing maniacally. Rather than taking me out of the box, he lunged into the box at me. I moved to the side, and he hit his head at the bottom of the box.

He pushed himself out of the box, opening up the lid once more, I took my chance to escape. I crawled out while he was distracted, but I still couldn't leave. I had to take another risk to make it out.

Before the Dust Sans got up, I climbed on him, making my way towards his eye. He stood up and looked around, obviously searching for me. He kept looking as I slowly crept up on him.

He must have felt me moving. He braved at his hood where I was and tore me off of him. The rest is mostly a blur, it happened so quick.

I felt something scratching at me, it felt like my body was being torn apart, I felt a pull, one, two, three. It didn't hurt at first, it finally kicked in that my tentacle was removed from me again, and this time, it wasn't just one. I fell to the ground, I couldn't see at all. I felt something dripping on me, blood. I was so scared, but I couldn't react to that fear, as something kicked into my system.