Fear

~Fresh

I'm going to die... he's going to find me, I'm going to die.

Why is it more painful to wait for the inevitable than just dying? I haven't died before, no, but the manifestations of my fears have gotten the better of me, and I fear the worst. I couldn't see anything anymore, I heard footsteps near me, everything just felt so, uncontrollable. I kept crying, shaking, even more, all the cuts somehow hurting more, knowing that my fate is sealed. 

They were talking, but everything was so jumbled and abstract, from me still in an entranced state of fear, and horror. I couldn't move, couldn't do anything, other than close my eyes, and be afraid. I felt a slight kick, someone stepped over me, being scratched up even more, I just kept shaking, still not being able to see, despite my eyes being wide open. Someone grabbed me, I didn't even need to process the sudden motion to know who it was, and the loudest, most fear-inducing laughs echoed throughout my head. 

Almost on cue, I could just hear the confirmation ringing into me, this is it, this is it. I also knew at the same time that, no it isn't it, after all, someone like me doesn't deserve something as quick as the release of death, I could tell that this Sans was going to have a lot of fun. I just couldn't will myself to move anymore, I didn't put up any fight, fear finally making me frozen. I could see a small bit now, and I wish I could just close my eye again. I saw two figures, instead of the one Sans, the host probably, both smiling at me. Both wanting to see my blood spill. 

The Sans grabbed one of my tentacles, it already hurt, and he hasn't even done anything yet. This was going to be an eternity. I can't take it, I could feel myself shaking, crying even more, my eye dart from side to side, seeing if there was anyone else around that came to watch the show. 

Before he could pull my tentacle off, an ear-splitting noise echoed out, I looked to see that the other Sans was shaken, apparently, I wasn't the only one hearing this loud noise. The two Sanses ran into a building, I couldn't even be bothered to wonder what was out there to spook the two of them. 

I just kept staring as the Dust Sans moving around,  and then going back outside. By the look of all of this hustle, I guess we're all going to die. What fun

So much pain inside of me, knowing that I'm about to die, it was all too much, after a few moments, my eyes widened, and I laughed, about how everything I was scared of in the past is going to happen, right now. Not a reason, but I just couldn't control it anymore. 

Doing all three, shaking, crying, and laughing, still scared, but at the same time, knowing that it will never end. They won't let it

The Dust Sans must have mistaken my shaking and laughing as some kind of attempt to escape. He banged me against something and I finally blacked out.