Losing Hope

~Host Sans

There has to be some way, some how. The parasite had been driving the other Sans insane, and his fate may soon be mine. My sanity, like a weak twig at this point, being bent more and more every minute I stay here. So close to snapping

So much pain, why can't it end? Both types of pain, at the exact same time, mental and physical. It's a constant burning, blazing. My whole body burns, both inside and out. Constantly burning, it would never stop. When I try to make it stop it increases. Every time I think I'm getting somewhere. Every time I thought I was going to escape. 

It was like drowning. Once you think you're getting closer to the surface, you're actually sinking deeper, running out of the air to keep you alive. You just keep sinking deeper, and deeper, getting darker, and darker. And there are people around having fun and laughing, you're trying to call for them, trying to get someone, anyone to help you, but no one is there to hear you screaming in pain, as it just keeps increasing and all this time I'm getting weaker, sinking deeper into helplessness, as I'm losing sight and touch with the outside world. Getting darker. There are others that try to help yes, but they just end up getting sucked into the problem. Despite it feeling like drowning the rough constant waves don't cool that ever-blazing flame that stings and burns on and in me. Until my mind is clouded with a rough, burning feeling, of being lost and alone. I'm beginning to wonder if there is any chance to get out.

I've been so clouded with thoughts, desperation to end either myself or that parasite, that I haven't been paying attention to what has been going on in the outside world. I was awakened from this trance to a sudden, very sharp pain in my arm. I saw that the parasite was looking at the attacker. The Sans, the one that had gone insane, he looked so different now, hood over head, both eyes red, one that blazed purple along with the red, and a menacing smile, ready to attack again. 

He struck again, pinning the other arm down, now standing over me, smiling even wider. I wasn't even fazed by the obvious ticket to death staring at me. If he is to kill me, along with the parasite now, I only ask he does it swiftly, I don't want any more pain...

Once he plunged his attack into my chest, I was ready, accepting that there is no hope for me, that this is it. I just wanted it to be done.  Before it could be though, he stopped, he let that thing go, with me along for the ride. Why? The pain had been too much for my body to handle at that moment, I blacked out, but not before I just kept asking, why? It could have been over, why did he spare me?