Advice

~Host Sans

My plan isn't working out so far, but it wasn't really a "plan" to begin with. Geno ended up taking me to another room, keeping me from Fresh. I still haven't found a way to make Fresh weaker, but without him constantly giving me that look, I can hopefully come up with a coherent plan.

Geno left to attend to that parasite's needs, and I was left alone. I heard a portal open up behind me, and before I could take a single breath in between that moment and now, I felt a hand over my mouth. I tried to scream, but all that came out was a muffled version of my attempts, sound familiar? I saw a glimpse of Geno bursting into the room, as Nightmare, as Geno called him when explaining everything to me, wrapped one of his tentacles around me, all I could see was the dripping, ink black mess of Nightmare.

I heard the cracking of bone. Nightmare grabbed at someone, and then he grabbed someone else. Just like that, we were gone.

He had teleported us to another universe, I looked above me to see that other Sans. He was tied up against a wall, eyes dark, almost motionless. Nightmare began tying me up, and I looked around to see Geno, with one of Nightmare's tentacles sticking through him like a darkened spear. He had gone limp at this point, he's not dusted yet, so that's a good sign. Fresh was also here, unfortunately.

I tried talking to that other Sans, he had been awfully silent this whole time, I tried speaking to him, starting any kind of conversation, nothing.

I finally got a response after a few minutes, and it wasn't what I expected.

He started with this metaphor, a blue jay, and a squirrel. Playing out a whole scenario, but I didn't have to read too deep into what he was trying to say. Give up.

Was this what made me different from other Sanses? The destiny of remaining a prisoner, no matter who it is?

"You, however, just live to die, swim up to be pulled further into the problem, drowning in your own sorrows. It's useless to move on." He had said.

I was now deep in thought. He was talking about me, everything I've attempted to do, just makes my situation worse, pulling myself deeper and deeper into the depths of my negative thoughts.

I should do what most Sanses do best, give up.