A Break

~Host Sans

Geno wanted to take more notes on Fresh, I didn't want to approach Fresh again for a while...

Geno left me in the Save Screen and showed me how to look through this little television-like screen through the multiverse, he left.

As I flipped through, I saw Geno hiding in the woods, watching Fresh. Since Dust couldn't see me through the screen, I felt a bit better about watching. IF I was actually there, I would be some kind of reminder to him of who's fault this is.

After a few minutes, Geno managed to sneak up on Fresh and get whatever data he needed by looking at his new, rainbow pink mess he turned Dust's eyes into. Then a fight ensued.

Well, I wouldn't really consider it a fight, the only one that seemed serious about was ironically Fresh. Geno was enjoying himself, and through whatever is going on inside of Fresh, Dust seemed to like what Geno was doing to confuse Fresh.

The most random things were happening, I wouldn't be surprised if I was watching some weird kid's cartoon. Although it was hard to watch, Geno looking like he was trying to humiliate himself, it was nice to see that he can joke around. It's nice to take a break from all of this seriousness. The way he did it, however, was questionable.

He manipulated his code to make himself look like Fresh, and followed him around for a good while. When he was done, he left whatever AU that was, and went straight for the Save Screen. I whispered under my breath to him "why?" He shrugged, gave me some ketchup, and teleported us back to the void where he went to take notes again.

After a while, he came back with a stack of notes, surprisingly about me. I read it, and I was surprised, these notes were pretty accurate, and seemed like some first-person view story. I asked about that, still staring in some kind of shock at the notes. He laughed and took the notes back, then went back to work.