Communication

~Host Sans

All I've been doing so far, analyzing, trying to catch any slip-up that can help me. Recently I found out something that may be able to help. With the soul being gone for a good while, I've been able to find out a few new, interesting things. With no other soul in my body, I realized, my thoughts influence what's said on those glasses, the pair that the parasite always wears. I found out only recently that I can now express so much more. As thoughts kept piling up into my head, I looked up to see that the glasses changed. Beyond the only words, I've been able to say, "HELP ME" I could say so much more, and it didn't consume any of my magic while doing this. I can finally expose this creature for who it is, but time is running out, as he's looking for more "prey" soon. 

So much more people died recently, blood was drawn, monsters dusted, but in all this, I hope and pray that I can save just one. During a genocide, started by Fresh, there was another version of me, who was still remaining after all the chaos. Fresh had done a few things to him, making him weak. During this, I kept sending signals, telling him to run while he can, however, this was proven to be overall useless. Rather than using my brother's soul, the parasite decided to use this version of me as its new source of power. But, much to my surprise, with little strength left in this Sans, he was able to escape. I thought it was over, I was able to save someone from the wrath of this creature, but no. 

There have been a few times recently, that Fresh has both interacted and spied on this one Sans, small world I guess. There have been a few brawls, leaving me hurt in the process, but I see restraint coming from this Sans while fighting. Through each burning hit, I see him look at Fresh, or more likely me, in pity. Not wanting to hurt me, but as a consequence, this thing lives on. Double the amount of pain, but if there was no mercy, no more pain, or the more excruciating, drawn out pain, with the slightest possibility of vengeance. 

If all hope is lost, wouldn't it be best to stop the pain quicker, thus taking down this threat with me?