Unsuspected

~Fresh

I just kept laughing, for who knows how long. Eventually, the voices stopped, and I immediately stopped, I was tired again, how long was I doing... that?

I felt the host's body shift, the Dust Sans was doing or saying something, I paid no mind to it. If he was trying to say something I couldn't hear a thing. I slept for what only felt like a few moments when Nightmare violently shook me awake. I was about to raise my head to look at him, then I remembered how he would react to me possessing the Dust Sans, so I kept it down.

He tossed me through a portal and yelled at me again. He didn't notice yet. He asked me to go and kill one of the pacifist timelines. I agreed but at the same time, I was thinking I couldn't kill a bunch of people as quickly as the Dust Sans could.

I took a single step forward, and everything rushed in front of my eyes all at once, I could feel my hands moving, but I didn't know what was going on. The next moment, I was staring at my hands. covered in dust. I did it. Nightmare congratulated me, I was so surprised by how quickly I was able to move with this body, I mixed up my fake reactions. Instead of trying to act like the Dust Sans in response, my mind registered this as an appropriate time to speak in my Fresh lingo. I spoke, it was too late to take back the relatively odd words I usually used. Nightmare just gave me a look and shrugged it off.

After another AU, I found my chance to get away. I got on my shades and some rad clothes, the best I could do to cover up the fact that this was the Dust Sans, and it seemed that things were normal for a while. Not until I wrote a quick note to Geno, dropping a few hints to where I was now.

I finally began to talk to people other than Geno and Nightmare, traveling around, although this host had more colorful language than the last, I knew a good way to combat this predicament. With a tighter grip on his soul, it was easy to shut him up.

He kept quiet for a while until I met up with Geno again.