Glitches

~Fresh

As I traveled, I felt my body shift in a weird way, all of a sudden I was in an almost empty area. The only people there were Nightmare, the Dust Sans, Ink, Dream, Error, Geno, and another person I've never seen before. Much like Error, there were bits of codes and pixels shifting and rearranging themselves. The only thing that is different is the colors, this new person wearing both white and blue.

He spoke, his voice distorted and gargled. Yet, somehow I could understand what he said. A button appeared next to him, the words in bold letters "OVERWRITE" illuminated on it. It looked familiar, but I'm not sure from where. Through his distorted voice, I heard him say that this "Underverse" has had too many troubles, both Nightmare and I have shown our true selves to too many people. He said he'd have to overwrite this place, and only Error and Nightmare would remember. All this information I've gathered, just gone?

Ink tried to persuade him, asking for more time. He reluctantly agreed, then said something about Geno knowing everyone's secrets, yet no one knew his. He turned to look at me and smiled. With the flick of his wrist, there was a small tablet-like device tangled in light blue strings. I grabbed it, I would check this thing out later.

As everyone left I finally looked at the device, and it looked like it was going through a recording of another universe. I watched as Geno I'm sure, looked through a portal overlooking the underground. He spoke to himself, about hope and despair, stuff like that. As I kept watching, I saw a dark figure emerge from behind him, He had two cracks on his face, one jutting up from his eye, and the other cutting down his other eye.

It said that it was surprised to see Geno so happy, Geno was apparently shocked to see him. The dark figure told him to give up, that there was nothing left for him. He began to hear words that were repeated on that screen, as the figure reached for him. He turned, ready to fight this person, as he said that this thing was trying to turn him away from everyone except him.

The dark figure began to dissipate, as Geno said goodbye to him, calling him "Gaster" I stopped there, as a Papyrus and another Sans burst in with the human. I looked through to find other information, and what I saw startled me. I was looking through Geno's eyes, as the slash of a knife passed over the line of sight.

I could get at what was being said here, I could save this for later.