Defense

Wow, another one hundred reads came quick, thanks for over 600 reads!!! And all the votes too! I also want to thank Freshtacular_sk8tin for helping me out with their story "Outlook"

~Fresh
The only reason he spared me was so he could save the host. I now know a weakness, I have one last trick up my sleeve. 

I feed off of my host, as you know, from the eye socket. If he wants to kill me, and me alone, there are one of two ways to do it. One, he would need to beat up the host enough for me to come out, and I know that he wants to save the host. Two, what I'm hoping for, is that he'll find the weak point, where I reside, to strike. Normally, I wouldn't want someone to find the weakest point in the body where I could easily die, but, as I said, I have a trick up my sleeve. With the two souls in the host's body, I can use both against the Sans. If he attacks the weak point, there is a very good chance that he'll hit the other souls. 

I've seen the restraint once he's realized that he's hurt the host, he may be able to give me a window of time to strike. Or if things take a wrong turn again, I'll have time to escape. 

Despite all the fear welling up in my body, I'm ready for this plan. Feelings are a very interesting thing, this Sans has never known this host, so why go all this way to just save one, out of the infinite Sanses of the multiverse? Is this common? Saving one, when their lives are nothing but meaningless in the grand scheme of things. In a universe I call my own, I'm alone. In a reality where I don't exist, no one knows. It's just so much easier not caring, knowing it all doesn't matter. I just focus on me, not me in another universe, me. It would just be easier for everyone to just think about themselves, than getting involved in other's feelings. From what I've seen, more feelings means more pain. 

I'm going back to Dusttale, the, only people left, the Sans, and that half-human. With this plan, I should be invulnerable. This little experiment is about to come to its end.