Uncontrollable

~Fresh

The Dust Sans finally started to wake up, barely moving. He talked to Ink, he apologized profusely. Error, surprise surprise, immediately wanted to kill him. It seemed like normal bickering between Ink and Error. Until it showed up.

A Sans that I have never seen before came crashing in, destroying whatever was in his wake, Geno started to fire at him, but he just churned, rearranged himself in different shapes and kept going. He took a hold of the Dust Sans and attacked me. I wasn't expecting it, I didn't have the time to dodge.

It went straight through the host's chest, but strangely I didn't feel any pain, what that thing left behind was much worse.

As it left, I staggered back a bit, some black ooze coming from the hole that penetrated my shirt and managed to hit bone. It left some kind of aura behind inside of me, because the second I touched the wound, my mind exploded with thoughts. I couldn't hear or see anything. Three dark figures stood before me, their edges sharp and threatening. I couldn't control myself. My body welled up with fear, and I didn't even know why. The threat was gone, everything was fine, then why was I so scared? Once my vision cleared a tiny bit, I saw movement, every little step towards me set me off. I could feel myself shaking uncontrollably. I had the one-sided thought that whatever was around me, no matter what had the potential to kill me. They stepped toward me again. They said words that were meant to be comforting, what I heard was fear inducing.

I could hear myself mumbling things like "please don't hurt me" and "I don't want to die" over and over again. Someone took another step, I was frozen with fear, tears were welling up my sight. I couldn't stop it. I just wanted these Nightmarish visions to stop.

I just kept backing up, wanting to get away, but my body telling me that there was no running. I felt a hand reach me, and I couldn't take it anymore. So much fear welled inside of me wondering what this hand would do to me, and how it would most likely kill me. I let go of my host, losing the ability to hold on. Now everything was not only as scary as it was before, everything was so much bigger.

I covered my small body, as they approached me, that Sans had inserted something inside my body. I couldn't feel the pain, but I saw that my body suddenly looked really beaten up. The only thing that seemed to flow into my body and mind was fear. I saw a fourth figure rise up slowly, his eye glowing a bright blue. I finally blacked out from fear.

When I woke up again, I was in a cage, everything still looked dark and large. I still felt fear tremble into my body. One figure seems to be tied up, another figure talking with another, and one figure was missing from this group. He popped his head up in front of me, which startled me immensely as I felt fear shoot into my body a lot quicker now. I started to back up, wanting so much to get away. The pain was shooting into my body now as I moved. I heard people talking, but it sounded muffled, but oh so loud at the same time.

I just wanted to Black out again, but I could only imagine what kind of oh so real horrors that awaited me if I dare fall asleep again. Whatever was happening to me, I knew it wasn't going to go away soon.