Hypothesis

Fresh~
I'm constantly traveling through different places, different universes. I'm always seeing new things. I know that I'm not wanted in most places as myself so I usually travel with a host unless it's right after their passing. There are people that admire the scenery of these places, but I don't pay attention to any of that. My main focus is finding potential hosts. People that have a strong soul, but someone who won't put up much of a fight. In a recent world I've found called "Undertale" there is an almost perfect host for my experiment. Their soul hasn't broken already, so that's a good sign, but they have a low attack and defense. I've observed even more and I've seen when put to the test they have potential, a whole set of powers that may prove to be useful to me. If I catch this one by surprise he may be easy to take out. 

My hypothesis for this excitement, if everything goes as planned and I don't get attacked more than I usually do, I'll give this one no more than a week or two. Now it's time to put this test into action.

I targeted him just outside where he lives, near this snowy forest. He's just about to pass by where I'm hiding, and once he does I can strike from behind. I'll probably have to be careful. He has a low amount of HP and I can't kill him (yet) The target has passed me and I'm trying to find a way to keep him alive. I finally bring myself to strike. I tackle him, but he turns around and sees me. I fear that he's about to attack, and with him this close I won't stand a chance. I strike again, luckily it wasn't enough for him to turn to dust, but he's down and probably about to black out. Before I possess him I see him stare at me. 

So far mission accomplished, though I have to heal myself soon. I use his power to teleport to someplace where I probably won't be seen. There's water nearby and I look at my host's new appearance, and I love it. I look nice and hopefully inviting with these bright neon colors. My sunglasses returned to hide my host's soul, this time saying in bright cyan and yellow letters "YOLO" It hasn't been too long so hopefully, I'm not too rusty on my lingo. I teleported to another universe without anyone in sight to see me. Things are going great now, but I know that there will be many obstacles ahead.