Screen

~Host Sans

I felt someone pick me up, I couldn't be bothered to look up, all I saw was the ground, my eyes half open. The pain burned again with every step this person took. I was teleported into a new area, I wasn't able to see what it was because I felt my pain ease, and I finally fell asleep.

I woke up, to a large screen, I knew it wouldn't last long. My immediate reaction seeing a dark room with a large screen wasn't a good one. I saw a human in a red and black striped sweater, I've seen this one before, but I never fought the name. I looked to my side to see a note. It said something about reading all the notes that were behind me.

I looked through a few, I read through a few stories, and I found something about Geno. Wow, I expected something bad, but not this bad. I lied back down looking at the screen. It was relaxing for once. I tried to rid my mind of the inevitability of my fate, and it almost worked, becoming a quiet thought in the back of my mind.

I tried getting up and walking around some more. The first time, I almost immediately collapsed, the second time, a few more steps, the same story, and so on. I wasn't that fit to walk, I was too weak at the moment, weak but not too hurt.

Not much I could do, so I watched. This story was like my life before, with a few small twists, like all the other universes. This one was a bit darker, monsters killing other monsters in cold blood, everyone seemed either evil or insane. Well. It was distracted me from my thoughts, though it didn't do so in the best way.