Virus

Another time. when I tried to take control, I began to hear voices. They were telling it to stop and give me back my body. It assured them that everything was okay. Was I already going crazy? It was then I heard a voice come from behind me, it sounded a bit distorted

It said, "What? I erased u from existence. Why r u alive?! Unless... Unless! I don't know what u r!" 

It turned to look at him. "Yooooouuuuu," 

I assumed they knew each other and they were possibly enemies. Maybe I thought I could get some help.

I tried to break through, I used what little strength I had to try and get out.

"Who the heck're you? You look rad as HECK my bro! A hella Fresh look!" It said seeming to ignore my attempts. 

I felt myself finally break through, but I didn't know what to say once I saw him, clearly he looked like what I used to look like, but the colors were inverted and he looked like he was hurt or something. I was more concerned for his well-being than mine. 

I finally asked, "That doesn't look good are you okay?" 

I was then back in my own mindscape. I tried to break it again. 

"I don't think we've met before! But I have to say whoever you are, you're pretty handsome!" The parasite said, seeming unphased by me.

I broke through again. I also kept trying to get to him. "I can't do much, but that looks painful... Do you need help?" 

The world around me felt like it was constantly flashing. From mindscape to real-world. I could tell he began to notice. He looked confused and conflicted. 

"Hhhhhh-hhrk-uuh H-handsome, did you just?" He held his head in confusion. "E-ergh N-nngh Y-you radical abomination! Ha Ha Haha! I see what this is.... I can hear the other Sans screaming out! You're a VIRUS! Far worse than any old Glitch!" He said with a crazed look in his eyes.

Hearing that I thought I could finally be rid of this, thing once and for all. 

"But I'll have to RIP YOU OUT! Heheheh Filthy piece of-" He was saying before he was cut off. 

A large vibrant cloud appeared and I was back in the real world. I looked around and I looked at myself, I was back to normal. I didn't know what to do. I looked at him and we just stared at each other. He seemed to be somehow glitched himself. Maybe he was a virus as he said himself. Another long moment of silence followed. 

Until he began freaking out!

 "Eh heheheheheh HAHAHA! Where did it GO?! It's playing with me!! It's mad I tried to destroy it! Noooo! Maybe I'm next!" He said talking to no one in particular. 

He was probably thinking to himself. I wanted to make sure he was ok, he was me after all (I think.) At least, he looked a bit like me, and there were other versions of me, so who knows what could have happened to him to make him look like this. I completely forgot about that parasite that was probably still around.

Eventually, he said "W-what?! No!" 

Another moment of silence passed.

"Touch me, and I'll KILL YOU. Got it?" He said shaking a little, the word "Error" becoming more prominent around his body. 

He covered his face and sat down, I wanted to help him, but I didn't know how. I sat down next to him, not getting too close.

After a few moments, I began to stare off into space. Not only thinking about where I would go but also thinking of this place. The silence. Is it always like this here? More and more questions began piling into my skull until...

"Uhm. I'm... Okay. Now." He said. 

I couldn't help myself, I just kept staring, at him for a long while. It was probably freaking him out.

"Uhh. Why are you still here? I just threatened to kill you." He said looking nervous.

Finally after all the listening. The quiet, the suffocating quiet of this place got to me. I finally responded. "Well, you're not the first person to threaten my life bro. Just kinda take things with a grain of salt now." 

He didn't respond so I kept going. "But to get serious here, there are 2 reasons I'm still here. I wanted to ask what you knew about this "Fresh" virus or whatever it was that you called it. STUFF like that can't go unchecked. Secondly. I guess I just thought...This place looks so lonely. I didn't want you to be alone when it ended." 

Another long pause, I was just thinking, hoping that he would say something, anything, to fill the void of quiet.

".... Lonely.... Well uh.. First things first. Well. You look like you aren't some huge glitch. So sure. I'll tell you what I know about that Sanzy Fresh. I travel across the Multiverse all the time. And I started noticing that thing, traveling about too. I've seen it three times. It's possessed an Undyne twice, and another Sans. There were probably more times though. They can't seem to possess long though. Certainly not long enough to talk to me. And I could tell they knew me and wanted to talk. But I had never met him before. So, I guess due to space/timeline shenanigans this is his first time meeting me. But he's a dirty, filthy, glitch. And I agree he can't go unchecked. He must be eradicated from the multiverse. But you don't need to worry about that! It's my job to take care of defects like him. And as for being lonely... well. I do a thankless job, y'know? Guess that's how it is. .... Um. Though I guess. It would be nice to have someone alive to talk to..." He said it was surprising that he would just tell me this much right then and there.

This was a lot to process, First I just thought about everything. It made me sick to think that there were more viruses out there like IT. That means there are many, many others out there that are suffering, like me. I just kept thinking. I was so caught up in processing this that I probably didn't see him leave. The thought of "others" like me and like that parasite surprising. They probably had nothing to do with the other versions of me. They probably had their own universe. Where they would multiply, and kidnap others for their own gain. If they never had time to talk to him, then why have I been tortured for so long? Why wasn't I already dead? The thought was really strange, but maybe it was "rationing" me? Taking my energy slowly so it can keep my body for as long as possible.

I shouldn't have let my guard down. While I was thinking, blocking out the outside world it took its chance to possess me once again. 

After a while, I began to lose hope. I stopped reaching out, calling for help. I realized that no matter where I am, possessed or not It will still find me, and It will still possess me with ease no matter how ready I am, no matter how powerful I am It will always triumph. I decided to give up once again. I slept for a long time after that realization, trying to ration what little energy that wasn't being stolen from me.