Vicious

~Fresh

The first person that I saw when we got to the other Universe was Nightmare. Just being near him made me get those weird flashes of darkness and waves of fear. They were slightly weaker than the last time I felt them, but it still sent a shiver down my spine. But, that wasn't the only thing that scared me. Nightmare was holding some kind of leash-like chain, which was attached to the Dust Sans. Although it barely even resembled a Sans anymore.

It tugged on the chain, trying to go off to kill more people, making weird noises, noises that I would make when my speech is incoherent as a parasite, but even I sounded less like an actual animal compared to how it was acting. The look in his eyes, they looked like there was not even a tinge of sanity left. He had gone off the deep end. Nightmare bragged about his "success" (Which I helped with, by starting those little Genocide routes making him go crazy) but even I drew the line with this. This thing was no longer a person, it was hungry for the blood and dust of others. Not for consumption, not for power, just to leave an entire world in ruins, for the hickety-heck of it!

"Like a Dog?" I heard someone say, apparently they were having a conversation while I was spacing out.

Exactly. Only, I don't think dogs go on insane killing sprees for no reason.

Nightmare said a few things to the Dust, Sans? I'm not even sure if it's considered a Sans anymore. Anyways, once he did, it howled with insane laughter, and in the blink of an eye, he was gone, there was already a trail of dust behind him. They followed him, and I did the same, and I came to a brutal site. The death of the monsters was quick, simple, but with the human...

It split the human's skull with ease, cutting down the rest of the body with a jagged bone. The human was so close to death, but it wanted to attack as much as it could before their soul was shattered. He turned to look at us when he was done with his spree. Nightmare appeared behind him and told him something. He lunged towards one of the four of us, and I tensed up. But it wasn't me it was going for, no, it went for Geno. Poor Geno, he already looked close to death, like all the time, there was no way he could survive this attack.

Something kicked in, and my first reaction was to try and provoke a deranged attacker at my own expense. What was wrong with me? He apparently didn't even feel my attempts to get him off, as he kept landing attack after attack on Geno. All I thought was that he was done for, but then, he just got up. despite his new obvious wounds, he was still standing, breathing, and not dead.

He was saying how he was already dead, and he threw Dust off with ease. All I could do was stare, in shock. He patted me on the back as if getting stabbed multiple times was a completely normal thing to walk away from. We took me back to the void, leaving Nightmare and Dust alone to do whatever weird things they'll continue to do, as I just have to pretend that I get it.