Shock

~Fresh

I came in and out of the Anti-void to other places, those places are a story for another day.

This was almost immediately after Ink tried to give me one of his many sources of emotion. I decided to do some snooping around. I looked through different universes and saw an Underswap universe that was a bit, peculiar. The Dust Sans was there, looking like he was ready to kill anyone there, trouble waiting to happen. I thought to myself that this may have been fun to watch, but I had a second thought. Ink wanted me to be nice right? Killing is bad right? Maybe if I alert him, I can finally get off this little training session stuff. When I saw the Dust Sans kill the human, I went to find Ink. He was apparently very interested in this scenario, as he gathered the other two, thanked me, and left with them, I decided to follow along.

By the time they got there, the Papyrus there was already dusted. The Dust Sans was now heading for the Swap Sans hiding in the tree line. Ink's eyelights turned into bright read diamonds, as he sprung into action. He brought out his paintbrush, and rather than coming up with a strategy like he usually does, he didn't think at all.

He shoved his paintbrush into the Dust Sans, surprisingly easy as well. I have never seen an object so blunt, with no point or sharp end at all, cut into someone as if they were nothing. It shocked me, seeing that the person that had just tried to give me a chance at not feeling fear, was killing someone in such a visibly painful and brutal way. Blood tricked down both the paintbrush and the Dust Sans' body. He collapsed, and Ink snapped out of his sudden, blind rage. He picked up the Dust Sans, getting his blood on him, but he didn't seem to care. He ordered Error and Geno away as he carried him back.

They got him bandaged up, and I looked over at Ink, and he seemed shocked at what he had done. That cold stare, on his face. It was unnerving. Error seemed a bit mad, not at me, like usual, but the Dust Sans. It was a bit confusing, didn't he also destroy universes as a job? It seemed to shake everyone at least a little bit, but the only thing that interested me in this topic was Ink's skill and power in his strike.