Ready

~Host Sans

Geno came by at some point, I had lost interest in whatever was on the screen, yet I still watched. He had this worried expression on his face.

To my surprise, he had the ability to flip through the other universes on the screen. They flashed on the screen one by one, Geno not looking satisfied by whatever was, or wasn't there.

I finally asked for answers, and surprisingly, he gave them to me, just like that. Fresh escaped, he had to look for it, it couldn't get to me here, and I should stay here until he finds it. I was so used to being Fresh's host, I forgot what it felt like to actually have someone trust me. I always felt somewhat to blame for people dodging questions or being stubborn with giving information while being possessed.

He set off to some random place, but not before he handed me a few bottles of ketchup. Nice.

As I drank some ketchup, I looked at a new universe that Geno flipped to, this time showing the image of another Sans, in a dark cloak, oddly looking like the Grim Reaper. He sat alone, with a large shadow looming over him. I mindlessly watched, paying attention to my thoughts.

That thing will find a way to get to me again, just like all the other times. I'm ready. Not ready to fight, but once again, I'm ready to get back into this endless cycle.