Attack

~Fresh

I guess Geno found out that I figured out who was plotting against me. Ever since I found out, he's most likely found no reason to keep it a secret. He's stayed at his little work desk, sketching out something. Error is always going to check up on Geno, but I don't suspect that he's in cahoots with Geno, from what I've seen, Error doesn't work with anyone, but the same doesn't go for Ink.

Ink is friendly with most, and I know that he doesn't have a soul, and if he's anything like me, it's all an act. Whether those vials make him feel or not, I suspect that he's lying to people. Who knows what hides beneath that friendly smile. I suspect that Geno may be covering for his little accomplice, staying at the work desk to make it look like it's him and him alone. If so, I'm a few steps ahead of both of them. I know a weakness for both, with Ink's weakness up for debate if he really is looking for Geno. I have my plan, and I believe while Geno is exhausting himself, It's a perfect time to attack.

I got to his work bench, he was asleep, good. I got in close range to his body, I reached for his soul using one of my tentacles. As I was about to grab hold, I felt a hand grab a hold of my host's arm. It startled me, it almost made lose grip of where I was hanging on, so I wouldn't slip out of my current body. It was Geno.

He mumbled something about being tired, mind you, he was still asleep, and I guess when you're asleep you aren't aware of some person sneaking up behind you. Despite this, he fired a few Gaster Blasters in my direction, this surprised me. I escaped with minor injuries.

I got myself cleaned up a bit after that initial attack, and I tried again. I decided this time it would be a good idea to just hit the soul directly with a normal attack, I don't get extra energy from this, but I wouldn't get too much from the start because his soul is only a small fragment. I readied Blasters behind Geno and fired. When I looked at what was in front of me, there was nothing there. I thought I disintegrated his body, along with everything else around him, but then I looked a few feet away. He was still there, work desk and all, he had teleported himself, and a few things around him away, in his sleep. He was good. I decided that he could live, this time. I could work on planning for Ink now.

I went back to hanging out with Ink and Error. The whole time I would get weird side glances and glares from Error. He probably knew I was planning something, but with Ink in between, I was untouchable. After all these times he's saved me from Error, it almost makes what I'm going to do, cruel.

Before I kicked my plan into action, Geno came, talked with us for a bit. I was uncomfortable around him because I didn't know whether or not he knew about me trying to kill him. He started whispering things to Ink and Error, was it more than Geno and Ink working together? No, I can't be, again, Error wouldn't work with Ink. Ink and Error, then left, leaving me alone with Geno. Maybe this could be the next chance I was waiting for. He started to say something, but I didn't listen, I fired as many Blasters as I could, he dodged every single one of them. He was ready for a fight. He fired his own Blasters, me barely being able to dodge, this pattern wore on for a few minutes.

He finally got close enough to me, to pin my arms behind my back, I was afraid to struggle, as if I moved my arms, they would snap. He still tried to reason with me after all of this. And the question only left me with more things to consider in my planning.

"Can you transfer yourself into a body if it has no soul?" He asked.

I decided to say yes, it was possible, but one, I don't enjoy it, it's uncomfortable. And two, I lose some motor skills inside, trying to control the body. Me trying to control a completely empty body with no soul or sentience is the same as trying to drive a car with no steering wheel. Almost impossible.

With his answer, seemingly satisfied, he left. As I questioned even more, what exactly was he planning?