Torture

~Fresh

Once I come to my senses, feeling fear in my body again, I started backing up, shaking in fear. Error said he would make it quick, but it still didn't calm my nerves. The Dust Sans tried to break free, saying that it needed to be slow, needed to be painful. I hoped and prayed that Error wouldn't listen, but of course, he left me there, for them to do what they please to me.

They brought me over to a secluded area, the Dust Sans saying, sorry not sorry, and that if I didn't do what I did, this wouldn't have happened. So what was I supposed to do, slowly starve to death, the second I was created? Let this Sans find more and more ways to kill me? Just let myself die? He grabbed a hold of one of my tentacles, as I was filling with more and more fear until I did the unexpected.

I bit the Dust Sans, my eye, burning, coming into contact with bone. I was dropped, and still not being able to see straight, crawling, quickly, in some random direction. I felt one of them grab onto me, as I tried to escape. I was in the host's hands, both trying to pin me down. The Dust Sans grabbed a hold of one tentacle and pulled.

It was so quick, I didn't feel the pain until a good while after, but I saw a few tendons snap off, my tentacle had been ripped from my body. This was when I started freaking out, biting in random directions, hitting only twice, trying desperately to get away, feeling the blood flow from me. some kind of purple ooze leaked from my teeth, well, another thing I didn't know about myself, I'm venomous.

One of them was down, I think, and I was face to face with the Dust Sans, laughing, smiling at me. He just held me down, as I was losing even more blood, I didn't know what else to do, I just kept biting. Each movement, seeming to be slower and slower, burning more and more. He finally stumbled back, dropping me. I took this chance to run through a small portal, my vision starting to go black. I managed to make it through, holding the wound, trying to keep more blood from spilling. Could I generate another tentacle? Was it possible, who knows, this has never happened before. I kept freaking out until I finally blacked out from the pain.