Venom

800!!! Once again thanks to Freshtacular_sk8tin for helping me write this!!

~Host Sans

A mix of happiness and anger filled me. I wanted to see this thing finally dead, but it had to be by my own hand. I could see that the parasite was afraid, good. Another thing that set me off, Error said he would make it quick, apparently, this got the other Sans' attention too. He began to argue with Error, I would have been worried, but he seemed to have the power to hold his own if Error tried to fight him, but if he stays tied up...

Luckily, I didn't have to dwell on this thought, Error agreed to let us make it slow, and, of course, painful. The other Sans grabbed the parasite, laughing, very loudly. I guess he lost himself for a second, because he seemed to snap back into reality, and motioned for me to follow him.

He walked away from Error, with me close behind. Once again, he talked to it, it wasn't a conversation technically, but it was still weird that he said some parting words before he begun. At this point, I'm just hoping I can take a jab at torturing this thing. Before he could start though, he dropped the parasite, it had apparently bitten him. It wasn't going to get away that easily, I managed to grab it, wrestling for it to stay in my grip. The other Sans managed to take hold and we both held it down. I watched as he managed to tear one of the parasite's writhing tentacles off. This was when it went ballistic on us.

It bit us both, multiple times. I felt something enter, and course into me. It felt like a slight pinprick, but it soon dissipated. But this thing, it just kept trying to bite us. Each bite feeling like the sensation of needles picking through my bones.

I couldn't take it, I started cramping from whatever was inside me, I fell over, howling in pain. Sweat beading on my skull. I blacked out a bit, but I could still hear a bit of a struggle. Then, suddenly, it stopped, I didn't know if it was that it abruptly ended, or that I just couldn't hear anything anymore.

I woke up, and everything was spinning, I couldn't see straight, and my head was hurting. I felt sick, nauseous even. I saw that Error was in front of me, or next to me? I still couldn't tell. I was cramping up in my hand, shooting pain into the rest of my body. I could barely process what Error was saying to me.

"Fresh......another universe..... stay here" was all I could hear from what seemed like jumbled words.

I gave a faint "ok" and Error was off. When I was finally able to stand up again, still stumbling a bit, I noticed the other Sans on the floor, having a few more bite marks on his hands than me. Maybe the same thing is happening to him, maybe not, after all, he does have more HP, higher defense, with all the people he's killed and all.

I looked through the portal where Fresh apparently left, I stared at it for who knows how long, everything was silent, it helped me calm my nerves and ease the feeling of sickness welling up inside of me.

I heard someone cough behind me, it was the other Sans, who had finally woken up, I didn't know what to say, my mind was a bit scrambled so I just apologized, for I'm not sure what, but it felt right. I just kept muttering awkwardly, with a lot of "um"s and "uh"s in between. I didn't even know what I was saying anymore. He explained something about his Papyrus, as my head started aching again. I didn't want him to worry about more things, so I brushed off my pain and kept saying whatever came out. Saying something like, I understand. I still seemed to know that he was in pain, going insane.

After a few minutes, he got up and said he was going to go, I wished him luck. I was staying here until I was well enough to walk without falling, or at least until everything stops spinning, and hurting. I wasn't delirious enough to walk into a random universe, with a hungry parasite looking for an easy meal. I would be fine here. He left and I was finally greeted to the soothing, yet at the same time, eerie silence.