What?

~Fresh

As I walked down a path right after I harvested another soul, something sped at me full force and brought me to the ground. It was Geno, wasn't he dead? I did tell myself to be a bit realistic, a calculated, relatively powerful person like Geno wouldn't just go and dust like that.

He tore off my glasses, and stared right at me, it was uncomfortable, if he was trying to take me out of the host again, I shifted further into the host. He just kept staring at me.

When he finally stopped looking at me, a wide grin spread across his face. He waved his arms and said something about him being a ghost, and that he was going to haunt me. Ok? The Dust Sans seemed to enjoy this, changing that glasses, trying to emote in a positive manner.

Was this some new form of insanity? Whatever Geno was doing, it didn't make sense at all. I threw an attack at him because at first, I thought this was something that was supposed to distract me from some ambush. He teleported somewhere, and was, above my head, trying to balance. What is this?

He did call me Dusty Fresh though, an interesting nickname in this body, but I'm not sure I'd use it. Before I could fully react, he teleported again, and I fired another attack. This time, he was gone, and there was dust that scattered on the ground, but of course, Geno wasn't dead. He was just going crazy now, I don't even know what's going on.

I shot at him once again, and he appeared in front of me, editing something to make himself look like a glitched up version of me. He started talking like me, but I know it was meant to be some kind of insult that couldn't affect me.

I left that AU, but Geno wasn't done yet. He followed me around, for a long time. I couldn't get anything done with this little glitchy caricature of a double. If they enjoyed this, I guess I've been doing a good job analyzing. This little act was built from finding what was right and what was wrong. If it could be seen as some kind of joke, it means it's exactly what I want it to be. A way to make myself seem less threatening, friendlier and more approachable.

Geno was eventually satisfied, he patted me on the head (for some reason...) and finally left.

I guess I can consider Geno not much of a threat as I once thought. He has some kind of power to manipulate his coding and possibly the coding of others. Yet he uses that power for... interesting things.