Dust

~Fresh

Meeting up with Ink again, I kept asking, trying to get him to reveal where Error was. All he could give me was that the place Error resided was called "The Anti-Void" No other information, but I kept checking up on him for updates. 

He's not the only one I've been checking on though, I was originally going to abandon that other Sans after we fought, but what's been happening is interesting. This happened after I decided to tamper with his universe. First, I've been influencing a few genocide routes, for research purposes. I've given the half human thing that was controlling Frisk the ability to fully control the body of Frisk. Mostly because it's a curious thing. It's weird to see a human creature like me. No emotion and the ability to possess others. I want to see what'll happen. 

Analyzing from afar and up close, I've seen the effects of my tampering. I have made one universe another one. From the world called Undertale to one, I've come to know as "Dusttale" Now I'm studying the behavior of the current Sans. Aggressive, like the others from Dusttale. Killing most, for a reason I have yet to understand, and gaining LV, thus, slowly distancing himself. This will go on until he becomes an emotionless being, bent on killing for his own gain. I'm curious to see where this will be going. 

~Host Sans

That Sans I saved, it's too late for him now. He's become another victim of Fresh. He's not dead, no, but I fear the effects on his psyche will lead to something much worse. From the analysis, this Sans has gone crazy, probably for the urge of the genocides to end. It's driven him to kill the ones he loves. All the more reason I have to find a way out.

What if the same is happening to me and I just don't know it? The urge to kill, no, It's doing the right thing getting rid of this parasite. That's justified. Right?

He's been affecting more people, constantly looking for, something. Leaving more dust and blood on my hands. Getting involved in the bigger picture, Ink. I've grown aware that Ink has some serious control over the multiverse, and with Ink considering him an ally, from what shows on the surface, I fear for his soul.

With all this happening, all the people he's playing with. Tricking, despite them letting him in, sharing personal secrets he can't think to comprehend, the more I urge to see his parasitic blood spilled.