Injured

~Fresh

Before I could even be ready to attack, he struck, pinning all the host's limbs to the ground, each burning with pain, all shooting up through my already cut body. This was supposed to be where my plan for defense set in. With what little strength I had, I prepared myself for the next fight.

Just as I thought, he reached into the eye socket, to grab me. I was positioning both souls so I couldn't be touched, but then I realized he wasn't going for me, and fear set into me, as I tried to move and try something else. He was going for the other soul, not my host's but the second one, used for extra energy. Without that one, who knows how easily I can be overpowered afterward.

Even more fear crept up into me, as I tried to keep his claw-like hands away from the soul. Luckily some of the power combined with his determination and was most likely causing him a bit of pain. I grabbed a hold of my host's soul, for a bit more energy to keep this soul in, but, I didn't expect the sudden jolting. I looked back and saw that the host's soul was moving towards the hands trying to grab the other soul, with one of my tentacles still holding onto it. Then that gave the idea, this Sans wants to save the host right? If he grabs the wrong one, I can buy enough time to escape, find a body, and leave.

The other Sans had finally taken the other soul out of the body and smashed it. All the while calling me pitiful, didn't matter, with all the other stuff going on. So much fear was setting into me now, with the host and the other Sans, I was outnumbered. I was cornered, and what happens when you corner something that's afraid? That thing will find any way to get out.

Once he was close enough, I jumped into the other Sans' eye socket, fear and pain bubbling in me. He tried to grab at me, but I was already trying to grab a hold of his soul. It was burning in there, all the determination was being held in, and it made the body hot in temperature.

He kept trying to get me out of his skull, hitting his head on walls, shaking me around a bit, but not enough to shake me out. He was putting up a fight, and I was still weak from the attacks, but I held on. Until I felt something, a sharp burning different from the burning temperature in the body, he had stopped holding the determination. I hissed in pain, something popped in my body. I managed to make it out, barely strong enough to crawl away. For some reason, he didn't immediately come after me, but I didn't want to take any chances. For the time being, I buried myself in the snow, to cool the burning, and to hopefully keep my body from melting.