Faked

~Host Sans

Everything unfolded in front of me, the Dust Sans looked like he had lost all hope, and Nightmare just seemed to be too far gone. I somehow felt like I was to blame for all of this. I don't know why, but my subconscious told me without any sort of reason, and I began to believe, I even accepted this as a fact.

I did this, this was my fault, I could've done something, but now it's too late. I deserve the pain, the constant feeling of something gripping onto your soul, and taking your energy.

I could see, but I couldn't hear, the sound of my own mind repeating again and again how much of a disappointment I was, it drowned out everything else.

I saw that Fresh was watching Geno, I saw the way Geno looked, devoid of hope, he had already given up. He spoke to himself, saying that the only way to stop whatever was happening was by sacrificing himself. He watched on as everyone he knew was killed by the human.

Almost like me, trapped, looking on watching, not being able to stop anything horrible thing that is happening. Knowing that there is only one way to end it.

Fresh exited my body, I knew Geno wanted to save me, so I humored him. I used what little strength I had to teleport to another universe. Wherever I was, it looked like a large cliff that overlooked stars. Not those glowing crystals that twinkled like stars, real stars. Glowing above and around me. I tried to get up to get a better look, but I immediately collapsed. My body filled with pain once again, and I stayed on the ground, staring up at the stars.

I was so tired, I felt so sick. I tried to sleep, but my body wouldn't allow it, the pain acting like a loud alarm jolting me awake. This was my punishment, what was I doing? I'm just getting Geno's hopes up, even more, I'm making things so much worse.

I could hardly move, my vision was blurring, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't sleep. I didn't have any energy left, the only bits of energy that remained was what was keeping me alive. I closed my eyes, there was no use to keep them open anymore. That part of my mind still telling me "Look what you've gotten yourself into, look at the mess you've made. Look how pathetic you are."