Bad Days

Jason- You had texted Jason to come over and hang out with you since it was nighttime and you were home alone. Your parents were gone due to work and you were curled up on the couch watching TV and listening to the rain pour down outside.

As you were bundled up in your blankets and a sweatshirt, you see headlights through the window and you know it's Jason, so you wait for the door to open and see your boyfriend but you don't. You never heard a car door slam or footsteps up to your porch.

Confused, you get up and fold your arms tightly across your chest while opening the door. The rain is coming down so fast and hard that you can barley make out Jason sitting in his car. He doesn't see you so you run out to his car, almost slipping because of how wet the pavement is.

By the time you reach his car, you're drenched. You knock on the window and he quickly opens it. "Y/N?" he gasps while looking at you with confusion. "What the hell are you doing?" he adds.

"I saw your headlights but you never came in and I looked outside and you were just sitting here." you explain. He stops looking at you and faces straight ahead. "Jason...what's wrong?" you whisper.

"Nothing, I-I'm just having a bad day, but come on, let's go inside." he sighs. You place your hand on his wrist as he is about to open the door.

"Jason, something is bothering you." you state. He nods and goes to open the door again but you lean over and slam it shut. "Tell me what is bothering you."

"Just shit with my dad Y/N, alright?" You desperately want him to tell you more but you don't want to push him. Instead, you scoot closer to him and lean your head on his shoulder. He places his chin on the top of your head and wrap your arms around his waist. You let him feel every breath you take as he does the same. This calms him down.

"I'm sorry..." you begin. "-that you're hurting." You both listen to the rain fall down on the car and the echoing sound that it makes.

You hear sniffling and you know Jason is crying. It breaks your heart to see him crying and in so much pain. You can feel him holding you tighter and you let go of him and brush a strand of hair out of his face. His eyes move to yours and you smile sadly.

Your hand moves to his cheek and you kiss him softly and quickly. "I love you so much." you whisper against his lips.

"I love you too." he says back. "Thank you." he adds.

"For what?" you ask while sitting back.

"Being there for me, even when I'm like this." he explains.

"We all get like this, it's fine. You're fine." you smile.

Mike- "Hey Aria, wanna catch a movie or something?" you ask into the phone while slipping on a pair of jeans and brushing your hair.

"Uhm, I can't," she starts and a sigh escapes your lips. "-but do you think you can come over and hang out with Mike because I don't know what's wrong with him but he's having a bad day." she adds. You furrow your eyebrows and ask her what's wrong.

"I'm not sure but he's just laying on the couch in the basement and he wouldn't really talk to any of us." she explains.

"Okay, I'll be over in a few minutes." you tell her before hanging up. You grab your jacket and go to your car and drive over to Mike's house. Just as you're pulling in, Aria is backing out and you both roll your windows down.

"So, you don't know what's wrong with him?" you ask. She shakes her head and you say bye to her. You walk up and knock on Mike's door and his mom answers.

"Hi Y/N," she starts with a smile. "Mike's downstairs. You know, with his depression, he's just gonna have days like this." You nod, understanding what she is saying.

"Mike?" you ask while walking down the stairs to his basement. He's laying on the couch with a blanket and he smiles sadly at you and it breaks your heart because you know how much he's hurting. "Hey." you say while dropping your bag down and laying beside him. He holds you tightly and you know that all he needs is you.

You rub your thumb over his forearm. "You're gonna be okay." you whisper.

"Hm?" he asks.

"I know that you feel like you won't be okay but, you will be. I promise." you explain. He sighs and kisses the top of your head.

"How do you know?" he questions. You sit up and turn around to face him, planting kisses on his cheeks.

"Because I am your girlfriend and I love you and I just know." you tell him while giving him one last kiss on the lips. He smiles the smallest smile, but it's a smile nonetheless.

You watch as he recoils back into the couch with you laying in front of him and you can feel all of his slow, deep breaths and you know that he will be okay. As long as the two of you are together, you will both be okay.

"I love you more than you'll ever know." Mike whispers.

"Oh I know, I love you too."

Hey so I only did Jason and Mike for this one just cause I couldn't think of anything for Caleb😂

So I just had my first day of my senior year omg!!! Comment what grade you're going into this year!