One of The Girl's Dies Part Two

Jason- It's been two days since Spencer's death and I think the aftershocks are worse than her actual death. Rosewood has never been more shaken besides when Ali's body was found. This was different. You had actually seen Spencer breathe her last breath. You had seen her face drain of color when Ian let go of her hand.

...

You, Jason and the other girls were heading over to Spencer's house to see her family and collect some of Spencer's things. When you get inside you see Spencer's mom and dad standing at the Island in their kitchen. "Hello Girls," she says while hugging each one of you. Her nose is red and her eyes are bloodshot. "You can go upstairs and take a thing or two. Peter and I took what we wanted," she smiles. You all nod and walk upstairs. Jason is holding your hand and you can feel your breathing become shaky. When you get upstairs you walk into Spencer's room. The feeling you get when you walk into her room is indescribable. Jason stands in the doorway. "I'll wait here," he says. You nod and walk in. You immediately spot Spencer's favorite bracelet and walks towards it. As soon as your hand gets to it, so does Emily's. You look at her. "You take it. You bought it with her," she smiles. You smile and give her a hug. This is the only thing you'll need of Spencer's.

When you go back downstairs you see Melissa crying over a picture of Ian. This sets a fire in you to big to ignore. Your hands bunch up in fists and you walk over to her. Jason grabs your arm and pulls you back but you squirm out of his grasp. "Are you serious? You're crying over a picture of your creep of a husband after your sister was just killed by him?! This is unbelievable. You're disgusting Melissa," The words come out of you like venom. The other girls glare at her and you walk out followed by Jason. Everything is just to much and you start crying. Jason leads you to the car and rubs your back soothingly. "It's okay," he says.

Mike- A week. That's how long it had been since Emily's body was fished out of the lake. You were lying in bed. You didn't know what to feel. You think you're still in shock. That it all hasn't hit yet. You turn over to face your door. You're not even sleeping. You're just laying there, almost emotionless.

...

When you actually start to fall asleep, your phone goes off. You sigh and reach over to your bedside table and grab your phone.

She found out to much while she was away. Kisses -A

You feel the breath taken from your lungs. A hasn't contacted you since 2 months; almost 3 months ago. "No," you manage to sigh. You quickly dial Spencer's number and wait for her to pick up. "You got it to?" she says right after she picks up. "Yeah," you say. "What does this mean?" she asks. "I guess while she was away she found some stuff out that A didn't want her to," you explain. While on the phone your phone goes off again. "Wait a sec," you say. 

3290 Long Road. Don't say I never helped you. -A 

"You just got it didn't you?" you ask Spencer. "Yeah," "We have to go," you state. Spencer agrees and you Mike and the other girls meet with Hanna and she drives you there. The car ride is pretty quiet because all of you are still in shock. "Here we are," Hanna says. "An old abandoned house? Seems pretty typical for A," you say. You all get out and walk into the creepy house. "Oh my god," you hear Spencer say. Surrounding you, on every wall, were pictures of everyone. There thousands of things plastered on the walls. One sign stood out. 'Who is A?' is read. "She was trying to find out who A is," Hanna sighs. All of this stuff was from the first text. "This is why she would go away for days," you say. Mike hugs you from behind. "She was never the weakest link,"

Caleb- It has been 1 day since you found Hanna's body. The image has never left your mind. You hate that you cant make it go away. You keep seeing her blood covered clothes and the smudges of dirt left on her face. You didn't sleep at all last night. Ever time you closed your eyes, you saw Hanna's face. She didn't deserve this.

...

"(Y/N), Detective Tanner and Caleb are here. She wants to ask you two questions," your mom says while walking into your room. It takes everything in you to get out of bed. When you get downstairs Caleb is sitting on the couch while Detective Tanner sits in the chair across from him. "GoodMorning (Y/N)," she smiles. "Morning," you mumble. "I just have a few questions for you two," You nod and Caleb puts his arm around your shoulders which you greatly appreciate. "Had Hanna been talking about anything out of the ordinary lately?" was her first question. "Not that I know of. I hadn't talked to her that day because I didn't hang out with them yesterday," you explain. "Why?" Really? Why? "I was hanging out with Caleb since he got back from New York the day before," you say. She nods and asks a few more questions. Detective Tanner goes to leave but you stop her. "How'd she die?" you ask. You regret asking because you're not sure if you can handle the answer. "The cause of death was a gunshot in her head," she starts. You can tell she pities you and doesn't want to tell you for your sake. "What we think happened was she was being chased through the woods from the small cuts on her body. We think they're from branches," she explains. You nod and once she leaves you burst into tears. "I'm so sorry," Caleb says while rocking you.

this chapter was so sad!): im debating on whether to make a 'one of the girls dies- funeral' comment if you want that! btw can you please comment some feedback or anything? love you guys.