He Get's A text From A

Jason- You're relaxing with Jason on his couch. You know this couch all to well. From sleepover's with Ali and just hanging around her house. This house still brings up old memories now and then. "You okay?" Jason asks. You shift from under his arm and look at him. "Yeah, I'm fine," you say quietly. You return to watching TV and then you hear Jason's phone go off. He reaches down and grabs it. The light from the phone reflects of his perfectly tan skin.

I see his jaw muscles tense up. "Everything okay?" you ask slowly. "Yeah. Yeah, everythings fine. Just my mom," he says a little to quickly. You keep your eyes on him. "Uhm, let me drive you home. I have to pick my mom up from Philly," he explains. Something's definitely not right.

He walks you out to the car and before you get in you see him look over his shoulder. "Are you sure you're okay?" you ask cautiously. He nods and climbs in the car.

While he's driving, the worst through emerges into your mind. What if he got a text from A? "Oh my god," you said out loud. "What?" Jason asks while glancing at you. "Nothing," you say just above a whisper.

You eventually reach your house and you cant quiet your thoughts. "Here we are," Jason sighs. "That text," you start. "wasn't from your mom, was it?" Now your voice is below a whisper. "How did-" You cut him off. "Tell me it wasn't from A," you plead. You're almost crying now. The one person you love that A hadn't targeted is now receiving texts from A. "(Y/N) you told me this stopped," Jason states. "I couldn't tell you it was happening again. It's not safe for you to know," you explain. "(Y/N) I want to keep you safe but I cant when you're not telling me what's happening," A tear rolls down your face. "Jason, you're the one person I want to keep safe. And now A's texting you and I just don't know what to do!" You bite your lip to keep from another tear rolling down your cheek. He turns to face you and puts his hand on your cheek. "Jason please don't go to Philly tonight," you plead. "(Y/N) I have to. They said if I don't you're gonna end up like..Ali," You frown. "You cant go," you state. "Just spend the night," you say. He looks out the window. "Please," you say taking his hands in yours. "Fine," he sighs.

...

It was around 10:00 and Jason was knocked out. You smiled at him and leant down to kiss his forehead. "I love you," you whisper.

You get in your car and start your way to Philly. You had gone into Jason's phone and found where and what time A wanted to meet him. You were finally going to reveal A's identity.

Mike- You and Mike had been hanging out all day. "I should probably get going," you say. Mike sighs and stands up. "You sure you have to go?" Mike whines. "I would stay if I could," you whisper while kissing him on his lips. While your in the middle of the kiss, Mike's phone rings. You two break away and he looks down at his phone. You can almost see the color drain from his face. "Everything okay?" you ask. He looks up abruptly. "Yeah," You look at him curiously but he just grabs your hand and walks you out. "I'll see you tomorrow?" you ask. He nods but doesn't say anything. You go to leave but he grabs your arm. "I love you," you smile. "I love you too,"

While your driving Aria keeps calling you but you don't answer considering it's raining and you're driving. "Jesus Christ," you scoff. Once you get home you immediately run upstairs.

You dial Aria's number. "Aria why the hell did you call me 5 times?" you laugh. "Mike didn't tell you?" she asks slowly. "No. Is he okay?" There was a long pause on the phone. "Mike got a text from A," The words feel like you were just shot. The air was taken from your lungs comes close to describing how it felt. You could feel your cheeks grow hot and your hands sweaty. "No," was all you could manage to choke out. "(Y/N), listen. Don't do anything stupid," That was to late. You're not gonna let A mess with Mike. You hung up and got your keys. You have to take down A, even if it's by yourself.

Caleb- You and Caleb were relaxing at his tiny, little house. He had his arm around you while watching a movie on his laptop. You end up falling asleep on him. "(Y/N), wake up," you hear Caleb asking while shaking your shoulder. "What?" you ask groggily. "You're mom said I have to have you back by 9:30," he whispers. "Okay," you groan. When you sit up you see Caleb has his e-mails open. You thought you saw '-A' but that cant be right. A's dead. A died at that theater in New York. You rid the thought from your mind and gather your sweatshirt and everything. "You ready?" Caleb asks. You nod and you two go out to his car.

You cant help but notice Caleb looks a little nervous. He's biting his nail and shaking his leg. "Nervous?" you laugh. "Oh, I'm fine," he says. His laugh is stiff and forced. You cock and eyebrow and turn to look out the window. You text your mom to let her know you're on your way. "Who are you texting?" Caleb asks quickly. "My mom, calm down," I smile.

"Here you go," Caleb says while putting the car in park. "Thanks babe," you say while kissing him. "I love you (Y/N)," "I love you too Caleb,"

When you get inside you sit at the island in your kitchen and grab some water. Your phone goes off.

You didn't think I would text Caleb. Think again Bitch -A

A's not dead. A texted Caleb. A's back. "I'm not going through this again. This ends tonight,"

I really liked this chapter(: part two will be up tomorrow!