BestFriend Moments

You can interpret these how you want. If you want it to be romantic go ahead but this preference is bestfriends(:

Jason- "Y/N, can you pick me up?" Jason asks through the phone. Uncertainty is clear in his voice. You hold the phone to your ear by tilting your head while you put on some jeans.

"Yeah, is everything alright?" you ask concerned. You grab your keys and run to your car. It was around midnight and you were almost asleep when Jason called.

"Yeah. They're drinking here and I just need to leave." he informs you. He tells you where he is and you leave to go get him. When you pull into the parking lot you see Jason jog to the car.

"I am so sorry for making you come and get me. One of the guys drove me here and I don't have a car and-"

"It's fine. Don't worry about it." you smile. "I'm proud of you." you whisper.

"For what?" he asks.

"Calling me. Not drinking." He smiles and hugs you.

"I wouldn't have gotten to this point if it weren't for you Y/N."

Mike- "No, Isaiah. Seriously stop." you order him while shoving him off of you. You were at a house party and this kid won't leave you alone. You came with him but you didn't want this.

"Come on baby." he smirks.

"Get off!" you shout. He pushes you back and suddenly, your best friend Mike bursts through the door.

"Get off of her!" he yells while punching the guy. Isaiah scurries out and you sit on the bed, trembling.

"Hey, you okay?" Mike whispers into your ear while hugging you. You nod. "You sure?" You nod again.

"Thank you." you whisper back.

"That's what bestfriends are for."

Caleb- "Dad let go!" you shout while trying to escape your fathers grip on your wrist.

"No!" he growls. You yank your wrist away from him and slam the door shut while rushing out to Calebs car which was parked in the driveway.

"What just-"

"Just drive." you state. Caleb drives away but stops about halfway down the street when he notices you crying.

"My family is so fucked up." you cry.

"So is mine. We're all fucked up Y/N. It's fine." he reassures you while squeezing your shoulder. And you car help but to laugh.

SUPER FUCKING SHORT BUT WHATEVER

MUCH LOVE