You're Drunk

Okay so like always imagine your house is next to Jasons. (Aka, where Spencer's is)

Jason- All of your friends were out with each other tonight and for some reason they didn't invite you. Your parents were out of town, as usual and you were drinking a bottle of vodka while sitting on the couch. "Ugh," you groan as you take a swig and chase it down with some gatorade. Once you've got quite a bit of alcohol in your system you pull out your phone and check it to see the girls posting pictures on their snapchat.

"Bitches," you slur and run a hand through your hair. You stand up and trip over the blanket causing a giggle to erupt from your throat. Since the girls obviously don't want to hang out with you, an idea comes into your mind. You can just go over to Jason's! In your drunken state, you stumble across your backyard and right up to Jason's door. Knock Knock.

"What the hell?" you hear Jason mumble. When you see him walk up to the door it causes a smirk to appear on your face. You put your hands on your hips and try to strike a sexy pose but you fail miserably as you double over in laughter. He opens the door and looks at you confused. You attempt to explain yourself but it just comes out in a mess of slurs and mumbles.

"Y/N-" Jason starts but you cut him off when you stumble into his arms and he catches you before your body can meet his porch. The almost fall causes a loud noise and you shoot up and look at Jason with a serious expression. "Sh," you giggle softly while putting your finger to your mouth.

"Are you drunk?" sighs while grabbing your waist to support you. His warm hands somehow calm you. They let you know you're protected and safe.

"Maybe," you trail off still smiling. "You need to stop doing this to yourself Y/N," he says softly. You just chuckle as he drags you in. When you start moving your feet, you really begin to realize how drunk you are. "Woah," you laugh as you walk, well Jason walks you to the couch. You're wearing a tank top with some pajama shorts and the cold air of his house causes goosebumps to rise on your arms and legs.

"Here," he hands you one of his sweatshirts and a blanket. You mumble a 'thank you' and pull it over your head.

"Why are you drinking by yourself, in the middle of the night?" he asks. You shirt your shoulders, not even knowing the reason yourself.

"I'm just bored," you state. He looks at you with a sympathetic expression and pulls you toward him. "Oh, wait a second," he says while standing up and walking into the kitchen. He comes back with a glass of water and some ibuprofen.

"What's that? you slur. He widens his eyes and laughs a little at your speech.

"Some water and ibuprofen cause you're gonna be hungover," he explains. You shake your head, to tired to swallow the pills.

"Come on baby, please? You're gonna regret it in the morning," he says quietly. You tiredly take the glass of water and pills with your eyes closed and swallow them. "There," you state slightly angry. He laughs and climbs under the soft, warm blanket with you.

"You made me take the pills when I'm so tired," you begin to cry thanks to the Vodka. For some reason only vodka makes you cry every time you drink it.

"I know. I'm sorry I'm so mean," Jason apologizes. You can practically hear the smirk through his voice. You let tears run down your face as you cry against Jasons chest for no apparent reason.

"I'm so tired," you cry. You hear Jason stifling laughs and you can't help but to join him.

"You're laughing now?" he exclaims. "Okay, you need to go to bed," he states. You giggle and snuggle into Jasons chest even further and fall asleep.