What You Wear of His

Jason- You absolutely love wearing Jason's navy blue t-shirt. Everything about it reminds you of him, especially the smell. You usually wear it to bed or just around your house.

...

It was a rainy Sunday and your mom had just left for work. You were relaxing in your bed in his shirt and your underwear. Your dark hair falls down to your elbows as you watch TV. All of a sudden, Jason walks into your room. "Hey," you laugh. "Hey," he smiles while walking over to you and kissing you on the lips. "What are you doing here?" you ask. "Your mom let me in on her way out," he explains. He sits down on the bed and stares at you. "Need something?" you ask. "Is that my shirt?" he smirks. "Maybe," you say. You look down in embarrassment. "Hey," he starts while lifting your chin. "I think it's cute,"

Mike- Not only are you in love with Mike, but also his lacrosse sweatshirt. Whenever you're over at his house, you try and steal that sweatshirt.

...

You and Spencer were hanging out at your house and you were wearing his sweatshirt. "Where did you get that sweatshirt?" Spencer asks, already knowing the question. "Mike," you roll your eyes. "Well, I better get going. I have to study for that Chem test," Spencer starts. I nod and she walks out of the front door. You stay on the couch in the living room and continue typing on your laptop. You hear someone knocking on the front door and see Mike come in. "Hey," Your eyes light up when he walks over to you. He greets you with a kiss. "So that's where it went," Mike states. You look at him confused. "My sweatshirt," you laugh and bury your head in his chest. "You can keep it. It looks better on you," he whispers.

Caleb- Your favorite thing of Caleb's is his beanie. He was wearing it when you first met and when you first kissed. You wear it whenever you're taking a nap.

...

It had been a long day. You took a run in the rain and came home and got dried off. When you went upstairs you grabbed Caleb's beanie, went downstairs to the couch and dozed off. You woke up to the sound of your back door knob jiggling. You couldn't see because the blinds were down so you quickly run to the drawers in your kitchen and grab a knife. You open the door slowly and see Caleb. "Oh my god," you sigh. "Jesus Christ (Y/N). Really?" He says while grabbing the knife. "You scared me to death," you state. He laughs and grabs your waist. "Your hairs soaked," you say while laughing into the kiss. "Well I didn't have my beanie to keep it dry," he says while grabbing it off your head.

hope you guys liked this one! I actually liked it(: