You're worried about him

Jason- "Hey Ali, is Jason here? I brought some breakfast for him." you smirk. She smiles softly and invites you in. But there's something off. You furrow your eyebrows and look to her for an answer onto why she is acting so strangely.

"I just have to warn you, he's like massively hungover." Your face drops and a sigh escapes your lips. For the first time in awhile, you got your hopes up, you thought Jason was getting so much better. "It's bad. He came in last night totally plastered. The most drunk I've ever seen him." That's bad because Ali has seen him when he's been black out drunk.

You nod and start walking up to his room. You can hear him vomiting in the bathroom that is in his bedroom and you walk in. He finishes and stops when he sees you standing near his bed. You throw the bag that contains a bagel and some fruit onto his bed and begin walking away.

"Y/N!" he calls in desperation. You whip around and glare at him. "I'm sorry."

"I thought this stopped." you mumble.

"It did, I swear. I just fucked up." You happen to glance over at the accumulation of liquor bottles in the corner of his room.

"You mean to tell me you drank all of those in one night?" He sighs and knows that you caught him and there's no lying because you already know. "Jason, I'm worried about you." you whine.

"I'm fine Y/N. I always am." he smiles, but it's forced. "I just slipped up, I can break this..cycle though. You just have to let me ride it out."

"Uhm," you start while trying not to cry. "I'm gonna go cause my mom needs help cleaning the house today but I'll see you later alright?" He nods and you rush out while holding back the tears. Ali tries to stop you but you ignore her and once you reach the car, you sob. You sob and sob and sob.

You pull out your phone and dial Toby's number, the only person who seems to be able to help Jason. "Y/N?" he asks.

"Hey, uh, Jason is drinking again. He's completely hungover and I just-I'm so scared he's gonna do something stupid like drink and drive or get himself into trouble and if it's not me, you're the only one he listens to." you explain.

"I'll talk to him but he's Jason. Sure he gets himself into these shit places in his life but he always manages to get himself out of them. So try not to worry too much." Toby says. You smile and wipe the tears from your eyes.

"I just love him so much and I want him to take care of himself." you tell him.

"He loves you too. A lot. Trust me, I have to listen to him all the time but he'll pull himself out of this." Toby reassures you. It's nice having Toby to calm you down, especially things regarding Jason.

Mike- "Is Mike home?" you ask angrily into your phone.

"Yeah, but he's asleep." Aria answers. You sigh and roll your eyes. You get that he's depressed and sad but so were you. He's not gonna get better by just laying around, he needs to want to change. "Y/N, he's just really depressed."

"Yeah Aria but so are a lot of people. I was!" you exclaim through the phone. You just want him to take care of himself. You want nothing else but for him to be happy. "I just, I want him to be happy. It kills me more than he'll ever know to see him like this. It reminds me of me and my family and I don't want this for him." you begin to cry.

"Come over and we'll talk to him together okay?" Aria says.

"Alright." you tell her. You drive over to Arias and you can't help the pit of nervousness in your stomach. With depression, people can act irrationally and you just don't know how he's going to react.

When you arrive, you walk right in considering that's what you always do. Aria is sitting in the living room watching TV. "Hey." you smile. She smiles back and leads you upstairs.

You open the door and for the first time ever, you're nervous to talk to your boyfriend. He's bundled up in a mess of blankets and sheets and pillows and you see yourself in him at this very moment.

He looks up from his cocoon and his eyes are dead. They show pure and utter misery. Your heart breaks a little and Aria speaks up. "We wanted to talk to you Mike." He sits up fully and he shows a hint of anger.

"Is this some kind of intervention?" he spits. You glance over at Aria and shake your head. "What? Do you think in like crazy or something? That's what it is right?" he asks. You're shocked by this sudden outburst.

"What the hell Mike? Of course we don't think you're crazy but we know you're depressed. I totally get it Mike, I get how shitty you feel but you're not going to get better by just laying around. I'm worried about you. Help yourself." you say, sounding defeated.

"I can't!" he exclaims.

"Then ask for it! Ask for help! There's no shame in that." you explain. There is no shame. You used to believe that asking for help equated to weakness which is doesn't at all.

Mike's eyes suddenly soften and for the first time, you witness him cry.

Caleb- You're walking through the hallways of school, on your way to your locker. It was your last class of the day and you couldn't wait to go home and cuddle with Caleb. It's been a shit day.

"Hey Y/N." you hear a girls voice say. You look behind your locker to see Mona.

"Hi." you say, noticeably uninterested.

"What's up?" Her voice is so upbeat and peppy...and annoying.

"I have no idea why you're talking to me. We're not friends." you explain. She rolls her eyes and walks away. You can hear the sound of her heels as she walks away.

You sigh and get your books for 5th period. It's just an average day until you hear yelling and cheering and a whole bunch of commotion just down the hallway. Confused, you shut your locker and look down the hall to see a group of people and two kids in the middle fighting. You don't really care until you see a familiar head with long brown hair.

"Jesus Christ." you mumble to yourself while rushing down the hallway to the fight. You shove guys out of the way and into the middle of the fight.

"Caleb what the fuck?" you seethe. He's breathing heavily and you grab his arm and drag him away. He's been so reckless lately and you want answers. He rips his arm from your grasp and runs his bruised hands through his hair and just begins to walk away.

"Caleb! Are you kidding me?!" He turns around slowly and looks at you. "What was that about?"

"The kid said something stupid so I hit him." he says simply.

"Well, since when did you start fighting? Is there something I should know about?"

"Just shit with my family. I don't wanna talk about it."

"Well, you obviously need to if you're getting in fights!" you exclaim. "I'm worried about you." you whisper.

"Don't be. I'm fine."

"It's okay if you're not." you challenge him with your arms crossed. "Why won't you talk to me about anything? I wanna help you but I can't when I have no idea what is going on in your life! I thought we were past you hiding things?"

"Look Y/N, there's just some things I don't wanna get you involved in alright? It wouldn't be fair to you. I-I have to go okay?" he says while jogging away before you can protest.

comment if I should do a part two cause I have no idea!