When He's Mad..

Jason- He'll resist the urge to drink with everything in him. He'll do anything to distract himself whether it's going for a drive or working out. But when all else fails, he turns to drinking. He's pretty reckless when he's angry so you try your best to help him. You'll come home to see him pacing in his room and you can tell he's doubting himself. You'll come up behind him and hug him, whispering things into his ear. "Don't let this break you." He will nod and you don't make him tell you what has made him so mad, you just hold him until it passes.

Later that night, he will attempt to find comfort and numbness at the bottom of a vodka bottle but when you walk in, he will put it away and you'll grab his hand and lead him to bed. When he lays down you'll notice his breathing is ragged and uneven, resulting in you rubbing his back until he calms down.

Mike- He will try his best to stay away from you. Not that he doesn't want to be around you, that's the last thing he wants but he's afraid he will lash out at you. Mike is about the most calm, level headed guy you have met so it takes a lot to piss him off. When he gets mad, he doesn't get annoyed or irritated, he gets irate. You mostly know what has got him so mad which is stuff with his parents. You resonate with it so you do what he wants and stay your distance.

You'll be lying in bed at night, wondering where he is and hoping that he is okay when you feel the bed sink on his side. Knowing its him, you'll stay in the same position until you feel his arms snake around your waist. You'll quickly turn over and hug him tightly, knowing that's what he wants the most.

Caleb- He will speak little to no words the whole day. He's already quiet, just like you. You both stay pretty quiet and just listen to the conversations around you and maybe that is why he's so mad. Maybe he heard something that set him off. You've known him long enough to know that he wants you to push it out of him, he wants you to ask why he's so mad. That's just how Caleb is and you will help him as much as you can.

So, at night when he's completely silent, you'll crawl into bed next to him and lean over to whisper in his ear. "What's wrong baby?" you'll whisper. And finally he will tell you.

Holy shit how many times have I updated today? Hope you all liked the copious amount of updates I've provided today lol😂💖