Fights With Your Family and He Comforts You

Jason- "Y/N, you have to stay with your dad for a few moths." your mom states calmly, as if what she is saying is completely justified.

"Mom no!" you exclaim. "As much as I hate Rosewood, the only reason I'm staying sane is because Jason and the girls are here." you explain.

"It's not safe here for you. I can't keep dreading that phone call saying you're dead in a ditch somewhere!"

"Mother this is so unfair!" you shout while standing up. You couldn't believe this. She was ripping you apart from the people you loved most. Your chest feels so right and your mouth becomes dry and your choking back tears. "Do you not understand what you're doing?" you shout even louder.

"Where are you going Y/N?" she sighs.

"Out." you state lowly.

"No."

"Yeah I am. This is bullshit." Although there is uncertainty in the statement. Your voice cracks along with your heart. You slam the door shut, get in your car and drive. You don't have a destination you're just driving. But eventually you do have a destination. Jason's.

You knock on the door and wait for him to answer while you wipe away the stray tears that have found a temporary home on your cheeks. He opens the door and he smiles but it fades away as soon as he sees your expression.

"What's wrong?" he asks while taking your hand and pulling you into a hug. You mumble something less than unintelligible and sob. Your body shakes and Jason pets your hair and holds you tight.

Finally you stop crying and Jason sits down on the couch with you in front of him. "What's wrong? Hm?" he questions. You're afraid to start talking again in fear of bursting into more hysterics.

"My mom is making me move in with my dad." you state. There's a silence. A silence that is quite deafening.

"How come?" Jason whispers. He sounds so sad after what you just said.

"She doesn't want me staying in Rosewood. She doesn't think it's safe." The whole thing about this is, she's right. You know it's true. There's only so much a house and a few people can do for your safety. But then again, A always has a loophole, an upper hand.

"It isn't safe here but you can't leave." he whispers. You turn around and lean on his chest.

"I don't want to leave." you state with tears building up in your eyes. "She can't do this Jason. Can she?" you cry.

"I don't know baby." he says while running his thumb over your arm. Your body shakes with every sob and you're not sure if there's any tears left to cry. You've had fights with your mom before but the seriousness that surrounded this one made you uneasy.

"Hey," Jason starts while using his finger to lift your chin. "We'll deal with it. Whatever happens, we'll deal with it. We always do right?" Jason explains.

"Yeah, we do." you smile.

Mike- "Y/D/N, leave me alone!" your mother shouts at your dad. This was the regular. Mom and dad fight, you sit in your room and listen. Sometimes you would jump in cause it would get really bad and you feared for your moms safety. Today is one of those times.

You weren't sure what they were arguing about, then again, you never do. It was just a constant thing. The screaming never stopped. Things start to sound pretty bad so you grab your bag and head downstairs. Your dad is gripping your mothers wrist and you run up to him.

"Get away from her!" you yell at him. He looks at you and furrows his eyebrows. Your mom has gets streaming down her face and it breaks you.

"Don't tell me what to do." he seethes. His voice is hard and demanding.

"Let's go." you mutter to your mom while grabbing her arm.

"Where are you guys going?" he asks while you two stand at the door.

"Fuck off." you state.

"Hey! I am your father and you will respect me."

"I'll die before I ever respect you." you say calmly before walking out. You throw your mom her car keys and take off down the street.

"Where are you going?" she cries.

"I don't know!" you shout back to her while turning around. "Just go. I'll be fine."

You've kept it together this long and you intend to keep it that way. Eventually you find yourself at Mike's house. You ended up here subconsciously. You knock on his door and when he answers you just look at him. Not saying anything or moving. You don't have to say anything for him to know something is wrong. He doesn't speak either, just leads you inside.

You two sit on the couch and everything suddenly hits you. It's like a wave of emotions crash over you and you don't know how to return to the surface. "I can't take it anymore." you cry. Mike's pulls you into his chest and whispers reassuring things into your ear.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry." You grip onto the sides of his waist and hold onto him as if your very life depended on it. There were so many thoughts and feelings rushing through you brain and you didn't know how to process any of them.

"Sh. It's okay. Listen. You need to stop crying or else you'll make yourself sick." Mike explains. You nod and look up at him. He kisses you softly and pulls away.

"Stay here tonight okay? You're okay baby."

Caleb- "Can you never do anything right Y/N? Are you that stupid?" your dad yells. You grind your teeth angrily and cross your arms.

"I'm leaving." you state while grabbing your car keys.

"You're never gonna make it into college." your dad sighs. You stand still and turn around to look at your dad. How could he say that? It must be true right? He just shrugs his shoulders and takes a sip of his whiskey. Before glaring at him and leaving, you snatch a bottle of Vodka on the table and rush out.

Quickly, you drive off while periodically taking sips of the liquor. You end up at Caleb's small house and you walk to the front door with tears streaming down your face.

"What's wrong?" he asks concerned.

"Everything."

He sits you down on the couch, takes the bottle of vodka away from you and rubs your back while you cry into your hands. "I'm so stupid."

"Why would you say that?" Caleb asks while running his hand along you arm.

"My dad." you croak. Caleb sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

"You know your dad is an asshole alright? He doesn't know the first thing he's talking about. You're the make wittiest, smartest girls I know. And I know you don't believe me but you should." Caleb explains.

"Thanks babe." you smile while sniffing.

"Don't worry about him. You'll be just fine."

I'm just off my game I feel like. Like all of my latest updates have been so shitty):