You Meet His Kid

A/N- I just made up the kids names because it's easier for me

Jason- You were a 2nd grade teacher. A profession you never thought you would be doing considering you don't really like children. But you liked the job, surprisingly.

It was around the second week of school and you were expecting a new student today. A girl, that's all you knew. "Hey guys, we're getting a new student today so let's all be very nice alright?" you announce to the class. They all grin widely and nod. You smile at their excitement. You wish things were as easy as this. You wish that you still had innocence and that you felt excitement because of a new kid in your class.

Suddenly, the door opens and in walks the new girl with the principal. You smile and walk over to her. "Hi." you smile at her. But, when you look at her closely, there's something oddly familiar about her. Very familiar. You're silent for a few seconds before you snap out of it.

You sit her down at her desk while the others finish their assignments. "What's your name sweetie?"

"Jordan DiLaurentis." she states. Your eyes widen slightly as you realize that this is Jasons daughter. Jason, as in your first boyfriend and longest relationship. Jason, as in the boy that you completely fell in love with.

"Okay, well I'm Ms. Y/L/N. We're really happy to have you in our class Jordan. Here's what we're working on now. It's just a word search okay?" She nods and for the rest of the day you cannot stop looking at her. Not creepily of course but she just is a spitting image of Jason.

Eventually the end of the day rolls around and the parents begin trickling in one by one. Jordan is the last student left. You smile at her while doing some work at your desk. Then, he runs in, totally out of breath. "I'm so sorry I'm-" he stops speaking and moving right in his track.

"Y/N? W-what are you-Are you..?" he stutters. You raise your eyebrows at him.

"Use your words." you say. He sighs and laughs nervously. "I'm your daughters teacher, yes. But you are 20 minutes late."

"I know, I'm sorry. I got off of work late and then I had to pick up dinner and pay the rent before tonight but I'm here." he explains. You feel kind of bad for him.

"Uhm, that's okay, I just have some papers for you and your wife to sign." you say while handing him some papers.

"Oh, uhm, mom isn't in our lives." he mumbles. You nod slowly and hand him the papers though. You can tell that's he's struggling. He's not going to say he is or tell anyone but he is and you can tell.

Jordan grabs Jasons hand and you bend down to her. "Hey Jordan, can you do me a favor?" you start. She nods eagerly. "Can you go get the rest of the things from your cubby?" She runs off and you look at Jason.

"We didn't leave each other on the best of terms but please don't hesitate to ask for help because we both know you need it but won't ask for it. So to make it easier for you, come by to pick Jordan at whatever time you can. Alright? It's okay if you're late." you explain while Jordan walks over to you.

He goes to say something but just smiles instead. He knows he needs the help and he's in no position to decline it. "Thank you." he mouthes while picking Jordan up.

Mike- You've been working as a waitress right out of college. It wasn't much but it was paying the bills. You were wiping off tables in between waiting and you arrived at a new table.

Things were so hectic so you got out your notepad not even bothering to look at the people you were waiting on. "Hey, good afternoon can I start you off with some drinks?" you ask while finally looking at the all too familiar face in front of you.