Jason Imagine

this imagine is for @all_time_colleen
I hope you like it and thanks for requesting💖

There you were again, with Ali in a bad and dangerous situation. She somehow convinced you and the other girls to go to some frat party where Emily ended up getting slipped something. Ali had ditched you and the others, leaving you and Aria to practically carry Emily to a nearby room.

"I love Ali, I really do. She is so sweet and caring and reliable. Remind me to tell her that the next time I see her." you rant to Aria. You two lay Emily on the bed, trying to get her to fight the effects of whatever she was slipped.

Aria is trying to unlock her phone but it dies on her, earning a groan from you while shaking Emily slightly. "Colleen, use your phone. Call..." she thinks for awhile.

"Jason!" she exclaims. Your eyes widen and you shake your head rapidly. Ever since you can remember, you've had a crush on Jason but every interaction between you two results in an awkward mess. "Colleen, do it. He's the best person to call because he won't snitch on us!" You sigh and take your phone while pacing the room.

He picks up.

"Hello?" he asks, his voice groggy and to be honest, pretty sexy. For a moment, you're silent, too scared to say anything but you then realize some serious happened to Emily and whatever feelings you have for Jason, can be pushed aside.

"Uhm, your wonderful sister ditched us at a frat party and someone drugged Emily and we don't have a car so can you pick me and Aria up? I think Hanna and Spencer left with Ali." You hear noise which sounds like he is rushing to get up or something.

"Yeah, at Hollis?" he asks.

"Yeah. Thank you..a lot." you mumble. You hear a 'no problem' and he hangs up. "Okay, he's on his way. Aria, it's 11:30, you can go. I know you have curfew and he'll be here soon. I can take care of Em." you tell her.

"No way I'm leaving you. I'll just get in trouble." she smiles nervously.

"Seriously, I'm fine. Go, I don't want you to get in trouble even more than you already are with all this Ezra stuff." She smiles and hugs you.

"Call me if you need anything." You nod and she rushes out of the room, leaving you with a drugged Emily. Suddenly, the door bursts open and in comes Jason whose hair is a mess and he's wearing a t-shirt and joggers.

"What happened? Are you okay Colleen?" he asks, concern clear in his tone. You nod but look down at Emily who is now passed out on the bed. You've been trying to keep your cool and not let him know you are scared shitless so you act calm.

"Uhm, she just started getting really dizzy but she only had uhm, 1 beer so I assumed she got slipped something." you explain while standing up and pulling down on your insanely tight dress. He nods while looking at Emily.

"Here, I'll carry her and we'll go out the backdoor." You nod while gathering Emily's things and following Jason out the back door. He puts Emily into the backseat and you get in the passenger seat. He sits down next to you and you break down. This whole night has been so overwhelming and scary. Tears stream down your face and Jason shifts in his seat.

"Are you okay Colleen?" Hearing him say that made you gather yourself and stop crying.

"Yeah, that's why I'm crying." you say, giggling slightly. He laughs nervously and looks down at his hands, then back to you. "What?" you whisper, sniffling a little.

"Nothing, nothing, you're just, really pretty." he mumbles. You raise your eyebrows in surprise at his comment. You never though Jason felt that way about you. "Sorry that was weird." he laughs.

"No, it wasn't, it was sweet." you smile. "I'm just, sorry I was crying I'm just worried for Emily. And pissed at your sister." He sighs and nods in understanding.

"Yeah, let's get her home. You two can stay at my house tonight." he says while putting the car into drive and going home. "What were you doing at that party anyway?" he asks.

"Ali." you sigh. "I didn't wanna go but she and the other girls did and I knew there was a good chance all of them would get wasted, so me, being the amazing friend I am, went to be there like designated person." you explain, sarcasm grazing your tongue. He laughs and pulls into his driveway.

"Well, I can say that you're like a 100% better person than my sister." he says. You can tell he's serious and that he's ashamed to talk about her.

"You're sister," you start. "She's not a bad person. She just gets confused between the right and wrong things. Sometimes, she actually does mean well. She's just damaged. We all are." you explain.

Jason turns to you and leans in and you know what's happening. You know that there is no stopping this, you don't wanna stop this. You've wanted this for awhile. His lips finally meet yours and he goes slow, making sure to treasure this moment and the way your lips feel against his. When he pulls away, he smiles and says,

"Colleen, you are a good person."

regarding this chapter, I was on tumblr today and there were those tips to help you like for example it says "if your throw up looks like coffee grounds, get to a hospital because it's a sign of internal bleeding"

Well there was one about Rohypnol which is the date rape drug and I'd like to share some on that because it was a theme in this imagine and I'm assuming most of the followers and readers are girls so this tip could be helpful.

Rohypnol has a salty taste to it and if you do realize you had been drugged, you can fight off the effects. If you know you have been drugged get to a hospital ASAP or somewhere safe. If the person who drugged you is trying to get you somewhere private, yell as loudly as you fucking can!!!! Scream, kick, hit, do whatever. The last thing the person wants in attention. CAUSE A SCENE.

Unfortunately we live in a society where girls and women have to worry about this and as long as it's a prevalent issue, we need to be educated on these things. And until there is equality for women and the world is a safe place for girls, fight like hell and be aware!

plz stay safe babes💖