Nightmares-JMC

A/N- btw for the Jason preference imagine you lived in spencer's house so Jason is right across from you

Jason- Jason and you have been fighting for the past day. You haven't talked to him. He hadn't talked to you. It's a little awkward because you two live like right next to each other. Your parents are out of town and A has been getting a lot more aggressive. Breaking into your homes, driving you off of the roads. You're pretty scared to be staying by myself but you're just gonna sleep on the couch in the living room. You run upstairs to grab a big comforter and some pillows and you lay them out on the couch.

You hear something outside and your mind automatically goes to A. This is what A has done. Every little noise you think is A. You don't hear it anymore so you dismiss it as an animal or something. Your phone goes off.

From Hanna: You sure you don't wanna spend the night?

Hanna's been asking me all day if you wanted to spend the night. She's worried since You're staying alone.

To Hanna: Han, I'm fine. If anything happens Jason right across the street

From Hanna: Okay

You sigh and plug your phone in. You always sleep with the TV on so you turn the living room TV on. You climb under the huge, warm blanket and relax while watching TV. When you fall asleep, You think it is around 10:50.

Jason's POV- (Y/N) and I have been in a fight for about a day. It was so stupid I don't even remember what it was about. I miss her so damn much and it's only been a day. I know she's staying home alone because the other girls have told me. They said (Y/N) was telling them she didn't mind staying home alone. I think she does, she just doesn't want to admit it. She's pretty stubborn.

I look over at the kitchen and I remember I have to take the trash out. "Shit," I grumble while standing up and walking over to the trashcan.

I'm walking outside with the trash bag slung over my shoulder when I hear what sounds like faint screams. My eyebrows knit in confusion and I realize it's coming from (Y/N)'s house. I drop the trashcan and break into a sprint over to her house.

When I run in, I see (Y/N) laying on the couch screaming. There's nobody here. She's dreaming. I rush over and put my hands on her shoulders. "(Y/N)! (Y/N) wake up!" I yell. I shake her shoulders over and over. Her eyes open quickly and she looks scared. No, not scared. Petrified.

(Y/N)' POV- You hear that same noise outside again. You stand up and realize You're in different clothes. "Weird," you mutter to yourself. You hear the noise again and you jump because it got even louder. When you walk closer to the door you stop right next to our kitchen knives. You grab the biggest one and walk closer to the door. "Jason?" you ask. Bang! You let a yelp escape my lips. You reach the doorknob and start to turn it when it bursts open. "Ah!" You scream. Right there in front of you stood A.

"(Y/N) wake up!" You hear someone scream. Your eyes open and you see Jason standing in front of you. "Jason?" you whisper. He sits next to you and you feel tears brimming in your eyes. "It felt..so real," you say while a tear rolls down your cheek. He looks at you with his piercing blue eyes. "I'm sorry," Jason whispers. He pulls you into his arms and you inhale his scent. Just being in his arms makes you feel safe.

Mike- You and the other girls were all sleeping over at Aria's. So far the hits from A keep on coming. Every time we think we found something, A's one step ahead of us. You never feel safe anymore. Not even in your own house.

"Guys, I'm really tired," Spencer whines. "Yeah, let's go to bed," Hanna chimes in. You roll your eyes. You were all sleeping in Aria's bedroom because, to be honest, you were afraid to sleep in the living room. You feel a slight bit of safety considering Mike's in the next room. You love him so much.

We have blankets and pillows spread out across her bedroom floor. You don't even know who you're sharing a blanket with at this point. "Goodnight Guys," Aria says while turning the light off. "Night," you mumble. You relax on the floor and drift off into a light, restless sleep.

You wake up and the girls are all gone. This alerts you and you shoot up and look around the room. "Hanna? Emily?" You stand up and look at Aria's bed. "Aria? Spence?" No response. You walk downstairs and there's no lights on; except one outside. You hear muffled talking and you assume it's them. But why the hell would they be outside? You open the front door and what you see scares you. "Oh my god," you breathe out. You see all the girls with duct tape covering their mouths and they're kneeling in a line. They start to try and scream. Emily points behind you and when you turn around, you see A running towards me. You scream and before A gets you, you wake up.

You wake up and realize it was just a dream. You look around the room and all the girls are sleeping peacefully. Just because it was a dream doesn't mean it didn't scare the shit out of you. "Jesus Christ," you whisper to yourself. You put your hands to your face and you feel the tears on your face. You stand up and pull the sleeves on your shirt over my hands. You run your hands through your hair and walk to Mike's room. You don't want to wake him but you didn't know what else to do.

You quietly open the door and you see Mike watching TV. You sigh in relief because you didn't even wake him up. "(Y/N)?" Mike asks while turning off his TV. It seems that he noticed your tear stained face. "What's wrong?" You just stand there in his doorway; frozen. He stands up and walks over to you. "Come here," he says. You take his hand and he guides you to the bed. He pulls you onto his lap and brushes the stray strands away from your hair. "I just had a nightmare," you trail off. "About?" You sigh. "A," you admit. Mike sighs and rubs your back, knowing that relaxes you. "It's like I don't even feel safe anymore. Not at home, not at school, not anywhere," you explain. "The only time I feel safe is when I'm with you," Mike smiles and kisses you on the lips. "I love you (Y/N). I wont let anything happen to you,"

Caleb- You and Caleb were face timing because you hadn't been able to hang out lately. Turns out, you cant stay awake that late without crashing. This has happened before. One of the reasons you face timed him tonight is because you are staying home alone while your mom is away for business.

When you wake up, you see Caleb sleeping on the screen. The sight makes you smile. He's perfect. You love him so much and you would do anything for him. You go to the bathroom real quick and when you come back you see A standing over Caleb. "No!" you scream. "Leave him alone!" Caleb looks at you and then A goes to shoot him. Before the bullet goes into his head, you wake up screaming. "(Y/N)!" you hear a voice say. You look up at the screen and see Caleb and he looks concerned. You cant see him very well because of the tears blurring your vision. "What's wrong?" he asks. "Just a nightmare," you sigh. "Just a nightmare? You were screaming," Caleb says. "About A," you whisper. Caleb frowns. "They were gonna..kill you," you admit. "(Y/N) nothing's gonna happen to me. I'm not going anywhere and neither are you,"

hope you guys liked this chapter(: im so glad im getting some votes and comments.