He Has Feelings For You

A/N- sorry that this is a lot like the other one 'you have a crush on him' but im still gonna make it(:

Jason- "Y/N come upstairs!" you hear Ali demand. You were over at Ali's and you were downstairs getting a drink.

"Better go up there before she gets even more mad," Jason jokes. Jason is Ali's older brother. You dont know much abotu him because he was always more distant and mysterious. Sure he was attractive but he's Ali's brother.

"I'm not that afraid of her," you smile while walking away. As you turn to go upstairs you catch Jason staring at you. You cant help but blush.

"What took you so long?" Ali questions.

"I had to get everyone a drink," you exclaim. Ali is always sort of a bitch.

After a long day of gossiping and just hanging out the girls decide to head home but you stay because you're sleeping over since you and Ali's family were heading to her lake house the next day. Out of all the girls she picked you, which you dont quite understand.

"Ugh, I'm really tired," Ali groans.

"Yeah same," you agree. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick though," Ali nods and you exit her room.

As you walk down the hallway you see Jason standing there which is a little weird.

"Ew, what are you doing-" before you can finish he grabs your hand and leads you downstairs.

"What the hell are you doing?" you whisper harshly. He stands there not talking which worries you even more than you already are.

"I've uh-" he cuts himself off. You look at him confused.

"I just wanted to tell you I have feelings for you Y/N," The words that come out of his mouth shock you making you stand there with your mouth gaped open.

"But if you dont feel the same way then just-" You cut him off when your lips connect to his and you can feel him bring his hand to the small of your back.

Just when you thought things were going perfect.

"Gross," you hear that same, demanding voice.

Mike- You and the other girls were hanging out at your house up in your room.

"So Y/N who are you crushing on? Mike?" Hanna asks.

"Oh nobody right- Wait what?" you exclaim. Why the hell would she ask that? Mike has been your bestfriend forever.

"Why would you ask that?" you question.

"Because he likes you?" she states like you should know.

"He's my bestfriend!"

"That doesnt stop him from liking you," You look over at Aria who gives you a suggesting look.

"You really think Mike; my bestfriend, likes me?" you ask. Everyone nods in agreement.

Eventually everyone leaves, leaving you at home with this thought that Mike likes you. You're not sure how to feel considering you have no idea what to do. It will be pretty awkward hanging out with Mike now knowing what he feels like towards you. You decide to just go over to his house and confront him about it.

"Oh Hey Y/N," he greets you.

"Do you like me?" you blurt out. He looks shocked at first but then his expression changes to one you cant quite read.

"Do you like me?" you ask again but a little more sternly. Mike looks down at the ground.

"No," Hearing him say that made you feel a small pang of hurt.

"I'm in love with you," he adds. You look up at him with shock and he cups your face with his hands and kisses you. To your own surprise you kiss back.

Caleb- Caleb; the schools 'bad boy' has been in Rosewood for a couple of months now and you have actually hung out with him a couple out times. You like hanging out with him, he's not like the guys at school who just wanna get in your pants. The few times you've talked to him he really listens to you.

Right now you're at school and its 5th period which is the last one.

"Y/N are you gonna try and get with Caleb?" Spencer smirks. You look at her and roll your eyes and avoid the question. You've never thought of Caleb that way shockingly.

"No we're just friends. We barley hang out actually," you explain. Spencer just gives you a look that tells you she thinks that is bullshit.

Eventually the bell rings and the girls follow you to your locker.

"He's totally checking you out," Hanna gasps. You groan and slam your locker.

"Guys I'm not into him he's not into me," you say. "Look," You look over l Caleb and wave to him and he gives you a wink in return.

"OH MY GOD," Hanna says with her mouth gaped open. Shit. He wasn't supposed to do that. You look over at him again and see him walking towards you.

"Hi Ladies, can I steal Y/N?" The other girls nod and walk away. You can practically hear them giggle their way down the hallway.

"Hey," you say.

He greets you with a smile. "Need a ride home?" he asks.

"Sure," you say.

You pull up to your house and he puts the car in park.

"Well thanks for the ride, I appreciate it," you smile. He nods and you begin to get out of the car when you feel him grab your arm.

"What," you start but you're cut off by Caleb pressing his lips to yours. At first you're in shock but then you think, why not? After breaking away you smirk at him.

"Oh, by the way, I like you," he says.

"I got that," you smile.

Hope you liked this!!!!!!