Christmas

A/N- Hey im so sorry i havent updated but im just trying to focus on school because im a junior and....college. lol anyway i know christmas is literally 3 months away but its whatever

Jason- You and the other liars were preparing for Christmas. Even though you are constantly paranoid even on Christmas Eve, you werent going to let A ruin this. For some reason the hits from A have been harder; more severe. It's Christmas Eve though, you're gonna try and forget about A.

"Y/N can you pull the cord up higher?" Jason asked referring to the Christmas lights you were hanging up. You sighed and lifted the cord higher, causing your arms to feel even more tired. You look over at Jason who is fully concentrated on hanging these lights up. You cant help but smile at how his eyebrows knit together because he's so focused and the way a strand of his blonde hair falls in front of his hair. He catches you smiling at him and smirks.

"Like the view?" he asks.

You tilt your head in annoyance.

"You really had to ruin the moment?" you laugh. He chuckles and continues hanging the lights up.

...

You, the liars and their boyfriend and girlfriends were cuddled up on the couch while Ezra was making hot chocolate for everyone. You had your back to Jason and his arms were wrapped around your waist and he was rubbing his thumb over the top of your hand. You laid your head back onto his chest and felt him kiss the top of your head.

"Guys it's almost 12!" Spencer says with excitment filling her tone. You smile weakly and tiredly and look back at Jason who flashes you his smile.

A couple minutes go by and you hear Hanna yell that it's 12.

You all sit in silence for a good minute before you speak up.

"Merry Christmas," Jason turns you around and puts on hand on your cheek and the other on your hip while he leans in to kiss you. You relax into the kiss and the other girls do the same with their boyfriends and girlfriend.

After breaking away from the kiss Jason motions for you to follow him outside. He grabs your hand and you two walk out into the cold Rosewood air.

You cross your arms over your chest because of how cold it is.

"Yeah?" you ask.

He looks down and then back at you.

"I was thinking, since this is your senior year and you're planning on going to Pittsburgh after school, we could just move out there. Just get away from Rosewood for good. I think we've both had enough of this town. We could just leave," he explains.

You'd love to do that. You could go off to college and he could live right near you. The two of you could just escape Rosewood.

"I'd love to do that," A big grin appears on his face and he picks you up and spins you around causing you to let out a small yelp.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you to,"

Mike- You and Mike were helping Spencer put out Christmas decorations in her front yard. It was freezing and you could barley feel your hands anymore. You kept rubbing them together to get a little more heat. Mike walks over and puts your hands in his and you smile. It's almost a new year and for some reason you assume A will stop tormenting you but it doesnt stop after a year has passed. It will never stop.

Everyone was gathered at Aria's house, in her basement including, Paige (ew), Ezra, Caleb, Mike and Toby. "Well I dont think we really have anything to cook with," Aria states.

Everyone looks a little dissapointed and an idea pops into your head.

"What about Chinease?" you ask. They all exchange looks and start to nod.

You and Mike drive out to pick up the food and on the way back you look at the Christmas lights that are strung over doors and bushes and trees. It actually looks beautiful. You stare out the car window and Mike notices.

"What are you thinking?" he asks while holding your hand.

"It looks beautiful," you simply say.

"Yeah it does," he agrees.

"Too bad this town sucks," You hear Mike laugh and you do the same.

...

When you get back everyone runs to the cartons and boxes and claims their meals. You all take seats in the basement and you and Mike take the floor. You sat inbetween Mikes legs and laid against his chest. His heart beat was like music to your ears. Everyone fell into a comfortable silence.

"I just want you guys to know, theres nobody else I'd rather be starting the New Year with," Hanna states. You smile and a tear almost escapes your eye. This is the last Christmas you're spending with these people because once you go to college you wont see them anymore.

"You're gonna make me cry Han," you smile. Eventually everyone falls asleep and you and Mike stay up.

"I'm gonna miss them so much. But I think I'll miss you more," you whisper to Mike while playing with his fingers.

"You wont miss me nearly as much as I'll miss you," he says. You could hear his voice crack which made your heart break.

You turn around to face him. "Dont cry, it's Christmas," you laugh quietly.

"Our schools are only about 1 hour away from each other," you say. He nods and you lean in to kiss him.

"Mike, I love you but I'm in love with you," you state. You have an expression of seriousness on your face and he can tell.

"I am to," You smile and relax back onto him.

"Merry Christmas Y/N,"

Caleb- You and Caleb were at your house and it was about 10:30 already. The others were coming over to spend the night. Caleb was walking around your room just looking at the random things in it. You catch him staring at you and smile to yourself. Thats when you hear the doorbell ring and they have already let themselves in. When you get downstairs and see them all thats when it hits you. You're leaving these people soon. All of them and you will be leaving for college. Were all going our seperate ways.

"Thanks for letting us stay here tonight Y/N," Ezra says. You smile at him and walk over to Caleb. He hugs you from the side and kisses the top of your head.

"Let's watch some movies," Aria shrieks. Everyone agress and you and Caleb sit on the couch by yourselves.

"What movie?" Emily asks.

"National Lampoon's Christmas Vaation!" you yell. (literally my fave xmas movie)

Emily puts it on and you relax next to Caleb.

"Hey Y/N," Caleb whispers about halfway through the movie. Nobody hears him so you reply.

"What?"

"You know how you're going to University of Maryland?" he asks. You nod cautiously.

"I got in there," he states.

You gasp and your eyes are wide in shock.

"You're serious?" you ask. He nods and you squeal while throwing yourself onto him.

"Oh my god!" you exclaim. Everyone looks at you confused. You couldnt believe it. Now you didnt have to worry about being away from him.

"Now we can be together. Merry Christmas Y/N,"

Hope you liked this. Im sorry if it sucks.

btw ill write another christmas one for when its actually xmas.