Ali Goes Missing

A/N- In honor of it being labor day weekend I thought I'd do a preference ON THE LABOR DAY WEEKEND ALI WENT MISSING. creative right? Also not every one in this update is gonna be like the show as in they arent going to be in the barn for each one. 

Jason- You and the other girls were sleeping in Spencer's barn enjoying the last actual weekend you have before your school assignments start piling up. 

You were on your second bottle of beer and since you were so young, it didnt take long at all for you to get pretty tipsy. 

"Y/N slow down," Ali smirks. You laugh and roll your eyes as you take another gulp. It tastes awful but people dont drink for the taste. You looked over and saw Aria starting to fall asleep. 

"Jesus Aria it's only 11:00," Hanna jokes. Aria just sleepily smiles and rests her hand on her hand. You glance over at Ali who is frantically texting on her phone. 

"Everything okay?" you ask. Your words are partially slurred.

"Y-Yeah. Just...some guy who wont take no for an answer," she explains. Her excuse seems valid but not the way she acted. Ali was always getting involved with guys. Mainly older guys. You and Spencer nod and you have one last half of a beer.

Eventually everyone drifts off and you fall into a deep sleep. 

For some reason; you're not sure, you wake up. Everything seems...off. Your surroundings are hazy and blurred. Your body seems heavy and you try your best to turn your head to the doors. When you do you see Ali stepping outside. 

"Ali?" you whisper. When she turns around, everything seems to shift into slow motion. Her blonde hair whips around and the look on her face is something you will never forget. Her expression will be forever etched in your mind. All she did was look at you and put her finger to her lips. You nod thinking that this was all a dream and the alcohol talking. 

You fall back asleep and then wake up again to the barn door wide open and a silhouette appears. You hear the other girls gasp in fear. "Spencer?" Aria asks. It was Spencer. 

"I cant find Ali. I think I heard her scream," she states. That's when you remeber your dream. Or was it a dream? Morning rolls around and you have been questioned by the police all night. All of a sudden you see your boyfriend; Ali's brother Jason rush in. "Jason," you gasp. He runs up to you and pulls you into a hug. The tears start streaming down your face again. 

"What happened?" he asks. 

"We woke up and Ali was gone," you cry. 

"Look Y/N it's Ali. She probably just ran off with someone and besides she knows how to handle herself," he reassures you. He's right. Ali is always running off with some random guy. 

"You're right," you convice yourself. 

...

You were over at Jason's house about two days after Ali had been missing. You two were watching TV and you went into the kitchen to get you two some coke. While you were pouring the drink you heard sniffling. You walk into the living room and saw Jason sitting on the couch crying. You sigh and walk over to him. You cant help but to cry also. You pull him into a hug and you both sit there sobbing. "She'll be fine," you cry into his shoulder. You can feel the sobs that rack his body and transfer to you. 

"She'll be okay," you say. 

Mike- You and the girls were sleeping over at Emily's house. The girls meaning you, Ali, Hanna, Aria, Spencer and obviously Emily. It was the last big blow out before school starts. You had snuck a bottle of whiskey in and you all were taking turns taking a sip of it.