Regrets

Jason- Your biggest regret with Jason was not telling more people. Not necessarily seeking out people to tell, but not having the relationship a secret. You hated keeping it a secret because not only did it ruin friendships, but almost the relationship itself.

As you look to your side and see Jason watching TV with your teenage daughter, you frown slightly. Not because the moment is bad, but because you never want your daughter to feel like how you did. Jason looks over at you and smirks and you know although you regret keeping it a secret, it doesn't matter because you're with him and he's with you.

Mike- One thing you regret with Mike is the timing. You two knew for years that you had feelings for each other but you never did anything about it.

In fact, everyone knew you guys liked each other but you both were afraid of what would come of your feelings.

"I love you." you'll whisper to him while you're engulfed in his arms. Nowadays, you both waste no time letting each other know how much you love each other.

Caleb- Your openness with Caleb in your teen years is your biggest regret. There were just some things you couldn't tell him. The things you've seen, experienced or done, they just weren't things you wanted to share.

There are still things that Caleb doesn't know about you and it will stay that way. The things in your past are meant for you to know.

There are days when Caleb will talk about your past but you both know you're just not sharing some things. But he loves you despite that and it's alright.