His Girlfriend Cheated on Him

Jason- "Y/N, do you wanna go get another drink?" Hanna asks in a whiny voice. You smile while taking her hand so you don't lose her somewhere in Noel Kahn's cabin.

You hear her giggling behind you and you know it's not at a certain thing she's just drunk so you laugh to. "Where's Jason?" she asks.

Jason, Ali's brother and your bestfriend is somewhere here with his girlfriend. His girlfriend, god you hate her. There's just a vibe around her that you don't trust. "Probably off making out with his girlfriend." you mumble while arriving at the table littered with drinks.

"Okay Hanna, here we are. Pick a drink." you say. She laughs and pours herself a cup of Vodka. While she is pouring it, you happen to turn around and see J/G kissing what you thought to be Jason but when you move slightly, you see it's not. It's Noel!

You gasp and turn around to face Hanna. "What?" she asks concerned.

"J/G is kissing Noel!" you exclaim. Hanna's hand flies over your mouth as she drags you away from all the commotion into a hallway. "Hanna what am I supposed to do? I-I mean I have to tell Jason right?"

"Yeah, yeah, of course." she says nervously while taking another sip of her drink. "Okay, look, you go find Jason, tell him and I'll find the others." she explains referring to the girls.

You nod and rush away looking in every room to try and find Jason. You know he won't believe you. He already knows you hate her so he probably thinks this is a way of getting rid of her.

"Jason where the hell are you?" you mumble to yourself while walking through Noel's massive cabin.

"Right here." you hear someone say. You turn around and see Jason causing you to breathe a sigh of relief.

"Jason, I need to talk to you." you say, slightly out of breath. He nods his head while you lead him into a room that is thankfully not filled with hormone driven teenager having sex.

"What's up?" he asks.

"Okay, so I was getting a drink with Hanna and I saw J/G kissing Noel." you explain. You wait nervously for his reaction but all that comes out is a laugh.

"Y/N, look, I know you hate her but-"

"Jason, this is not about me not liking her it's about me looking out for my bestfriend." you exclaim. "If you seriously think I'm lying then that's pretty offensive!"

"Y/N, all I'm saying is I know you don't like her and maybe you're feeling a little jealous because I've been spending-"

"Damn it Jason! Ask Hanna! She saw it too!" you yell. Jason stands up and walks towards you.

"Y/N, J/G wouldn't do that. I trust her."

"But not me right?" you ask, your voice cracking. Jason opens his mouth as if to speak but you shove past him and out the door. You couldn't believe it. You could not believe that Jason didn't trust your it believe you after all the years you've been bestfriends.

Mike- "Hey." you smirk while Aria opens the door for you. She smiles back and you walk in with a drawstring bag on your back.

"Thanks for coming over. Ezra bailed on me." she says sadly.

"No problem." you smile. Aria and you are the closest out of the girls. You're not really sure how it happened, just did. Maybe it's because Mike and you are bestfriends.

"I'm gonna fix some lunch. What do you want?" she asks.

"M/G is cheating on him." you blurt out. Aria stops rummaging through the cabinets and slowly turns around to face you. Probably not the best way to bring it up but hey, at least she knows.