Mike Imagine

This imagine is for @_Daryl_Is_Bae_
I hope you liked it!

"Ana are you sure you wanna do this?" Hanna sighs while grabbing her purse and following you out of the door.

"Yes Han, A has done enough and it needs to stop. All of the other girls are coming and so is Mike. We'll be fine." you reassure her. Since Mike's house is so close to yours, you and Hanna just walk there and meet everyone else there also.

"Hey Baby." Mike says while pulling you into a hug. To be honest, you're scared just as much as Hanna is, you just can't show it. So when you bury your face into Mike's chest, you let one tear skip down your face but you quickly regain your composure. "You ready?" he whispers down you at you.

You nod your head while brushing your wavy hair out of your face. "Yeah, let's go." you mutter while Mike leads you to his car. The other girls get in the back and the ride is full of the quiet music from the radio and the occasional Spencer comment.

Halfway through the ride Mike grabs your hand while keeping his gaze on the road. He rubs his thumb over the top of your hand and you look to him and smile softly.

Eventually, you all arrive at the Lost Woods Motel, where you suspect A's lair is. The motel is creepy as it is so add the darkness of the night and it's basically a horror movie. You all get out of the car, shutting the doors as quietly as you can.

You glance over at Mike who is already looking at you. You can tell through his gaze that he wants to know if you're alright.

"I'm fine." you mouth. He nods and you all approach the room that you think is A's. Your heart beats faster and faster the closer you get and you feel your palms becoming sweaty.

Mike goes in first, not wanting you to be in any danger. When he opens the door, you can already see the pictures plastered to the walls and the texts and the dolls and everything that's been apart of tormenting you and the girls. It feels like your breath was literally taken away.

You stop in the doorway as the rest of then girls venture in farther to explore. You and Mike lock eyes and you shake your head slightly while backing out of the room and into the parking lot. Mike follows quickly behind you and you walk over to the car which is right near a small cliff with rocks beneath it.

"Hey, hey Ana, look at me. Whats wrong?" he asks.

"The room--all thy stuff, it's crazy." you explain while taking deep breaths. Before Mike can respond, a masked figure who is most likely A, comes from beside and shoves you over to the cliff but you catch yourself on the ledge of a rock.

"Ah!" you shriek while waving your legs and looking down at the big drop. Mike drops to his knees and you're too afraid to grab his hand, not wanting to let go of the rock.

"Come on baby, please, grab my hand." he pleads while tears build up in his eyes. "Please Ana, grab my hand." Your breaths becomes rapid and you see the other girls behind him and you can feel your fingers slipping but you can't seem to reach up and grab his hand. Eventually one hand slips another shriek escapes your lips.

Soon enough, the other hand slips but before you can fall Mike grabs it. When he pulls you up you stumble into his arms and he keeps his hand against your head and you cry into his chest. You feel ashamed that you froze and couldn't give him your hand. "I'm sorry." you sob into his chest. He pets your hair and shakes his head.

"Don't apologize baby. Don't." The other girls come over and hug you and Spencer says that everyone can stay the night at her house.

When you get to her house, Mike leads you to the floor where Spencer made a bed for you two while the others rest on the couch and chair. You lay with your back into Mike's stomach and he whispers things into your ear.

"Are you alright?"

You shake your head in response. "I froze there Mike. I wanted to but I just-"

"Ana, you were scared." he says.

"I shouldn't have been." you mutter.

"Hey," he starts while sitting himself up on his elbow. "You are the strongest most brave girl I've ever met. You push through all of this shit A does and the girls look to you Ana. You have every right to be scared but you're strong. Don't ever doubt it." he says. You smile and he leans down and places a kiss against your lips.

"I love you Mike."

"I love you too Ana. Now go to sleep." he smiles.