He Almost Gets In a Fight With One of the Guys

I put the shirt from the Mike preference in the picture slot thing.

Jason- "Is Spencer Hastings here? I think they brought her in an ambulance?" Toby asks the receptionist, his voice frantic. It was after the Winter Ball and Spencer had gone to the Lost Woods motel to reveal A. Turns out, A got to her first. She had minor injuries, worst was a broken ankle.

Hanna, Aria and Emily stayed at the ball to trap Melissa, who you suspected was their. That left you and Jason to go to the hospital with Toby. "Uhm, she is in room 238. Right down the hallway and to your left." she smiles. Toby nods and we take off to her room.

When we get there, she's asleep and has a few cuts and scrapes and a broken ankle. "She's sedated right now. She should be up in about an hour." the nurse tells us as she walks out. Toby kisses her forehead and storms out of the room followed by you and Jason.

You all walk out to the waiting room which is considerably empty. "Toby, you okay?" you ask.

"You. This is your fault." he spits. You widen your eyes and Jason moves in front of you as if Toby would hit you. "If you wouldn't have sent Spencer to the damn motel she wouldn't be here."

"Toby, I-I-" you stutter.

"Your girlfriend and the other girls are only looking out for themselves. She's a bitch!"

Jason lunges forward at him but you grab his arm before he can do only real damage. "Jason stop. It's not worth it. He's not worth it." you whisper to him while standing in front of him. They're both breathing heavily and you turn around to shoot a glare at Toby.

"If you so much as look at her wrong, I won't hesitate to beat the shit out of you." Jason warns. Toby just stands there, staring at Jason.

"Come on. Let's go. Let's go." you say. He glares at Tony one last time before taking your hand. "Can you text me when she wakes up?" you ask Toby. He nods slightly and you walk out with Jason.

"God he's such fucking asshole!" Jason fumes. You grab his arm gently.

"It's okay," you start. "It doesn't bother me. It's Toby, his opinion really doesn't have an affect on me." you laugh slightly, trying to calm Jason down.

"Okay." he smiles. "But I meant what I said. I will beat the shit out of him if he even looks at you the wrong way." he states. You laugh and pull him into a tight hug.

"I love you. Thanks for looking out for me." you say.

"I love you too. I always will look out for you. Always."

Mike- It was date night. Something you and the other girls and their boyfriends do once a month. You all get dressed up and go out to dinner. It was fun, it was nice.

Everyone went over to Aria's to get dressed and everything. You were up in her room putting on a pair of jeans and a gray shirt. "Damn Y/N. You look hot." Hanna gasps. You laugh and thank her.

"Can you believe this is our last year doing this? We're seniors." Emily says. You shake your head in disbelief.

"It's crazy." you agree.

"Okay. You guys ready?" Aria asks. Everyone nods and you all go downstairs. The guys are all waiting downstairs, talking and laughing.

They all look up and smile at you. Caleb is even giving you some weird looks when he should be looking at Hanna. You dismiss it and walk over to Mike and sit on his lap. Caleb continues to stare at you, literally checking you out.

"Okay Caleb seriously?" Mike asks, making you flinch. You stand up as Mike does the same and you stand in front of him, preventing him front hitting Caleb.

"What?" Caleb scoffs.

"You know what." Mike yells. Caleb then stands up.

"You need to stop checking out my girlfriend." Mike states.

"I'm not fucking-"

"Yes you are!" Mike interrupts him.

"Okay so what if I am?" Caleb says with an attitude. Mike suddenly walks forward and goes to hit him but you place your hands on his chest.

"Stop." you whisper. "Don't do it." You hear Mike mumbling and you grab his hand, tell the girls you're leaving, and go.

"Jesus Christ! How could he? He's my friend." Mike shouts. You just stare at him.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I'm sorry. God I'm an idiot. I ruined the night, I-"

"Hey, hey. It's fine." you smile. He smiles and kisses you.

"Come on. We can go on our own date." he smirks.

Caleb- Everyone was hanging out at Spencer's. You, slightly drunk. You've been drinking a lot lately. Everything is just getting to you. Being drunk just kind of, distracts you from everything.

"Y/N, what time do you wanna go?" Hanna asks.

"Huh?" you question. Caleb rubs your back soothingly.

"What time do you wanna go to Reese's office?" You blink your eyes a few times and rub your face with your hand.

"Uh, uhm. I-It doesn't matter." you mutter. Spencer sighs and looks at you.

"Are you drunk?" Everyone in the room looks at you like you're some freak. It's humiliating.

"No Spencer." you state. Ezra decides it's his place to speak up.

"Maybe you should go home Y/N." You raise an eyebrow and scoff.

"Really? Really Ezra?" you ask. Caleb sighs and stands up.

"Come on. Let's go." he whispers. You shake your head as none of the girls back you up.

After you turn around, Ezra makes another smartass comment.

"Your girlfriend is gonna get the girls into even more trouble because she can't stay sober for a day." Immediately, you feel tears sting your eyes.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Caleb snaps. You shake your head and try and to get Caleb away. "Y/N, has done the most for all of us! None of who guys have even thought to ask her how's she doing!" Caleb yells, growing more and more angry. Ezra makes the poor decision of standing up and walking toward Caleb.

"You better back up." Caleb states lowly towards Ezra. He doesn't. You decide to jump in the middle and push Caleb away.

"Oh and Ezra?" you start. He turns around. "Go fuck yourself." His eyes widen slightly.

Caleb runs a hand through his hair and he grabs at the roots if it. "Are you okay?" you ask.

"Are you?" You smile and suddenly, all the alcohol decides to leave your system. You vomit in the driveway.

"Y/N.." Caleb sighs. You wipe your mouth and begin sobbing. He brings you into a hug an whispers reassuring things into your ear.

I feel like Caleb preferences are always so depressing wtf.
Wait, 2 updates in one day? I shouldn't have been updating because I have an in class essay tomorrow so I'm fucked(:

Much love to you all