You're on your period

like i said b4 just imagine in the jason preferences that you live at spencers house so ur right near jason. 

Jason- It was that time of the month and you were miserable. The couch has been your bestfriend since this morning. Of course you had cramps, but it was the headache that was killing you. Your hair was in a messy bun and you were wearing a long sleeve shirt with pajama shorts. You were in so much pain. A least your head was. You decide on texting your boyfriend, maybe he will cheer you up. 

To Jason: Can you come over?): 

Within 5 minutes, Jason was coming through the door. You smile and he sits next to you. 

"You okay?" he asks. You tense up at the question, not really wanting to tell him. 

"It just that.." you pause. "Time of the month," Jason quietly laughs and buries his head in the couch. 

"It's not funny!" you playfully slap him on the arm. Then, your head starts pounding. 

"(Y/N) whats wrong?" Jason asks concerned. 

"My head," you explain. Jason goes into your kitchen and about 5 minutes later he comes back with tea. "This will help with the headache," He hands you the steaming cup and your gladly drink it. "I love you," you say. "I love you to," 

Mike- The cramps were hitting you hard this month. You actually thought you might have to go to the hospital. Mike had been at a camp all day for lacrosse. You've missed him so much. Your parents were at work and then had a conference, so you'd be home alone all night. Of course you could call one of the girls but you just want Mike. Then, your phone started ringing. 

"Hey,"

"Oh hey Mike," Your voice is weak and shaky. 

"Everything okay?" he asks. 

"Just dont feel good. Can you come over?" you ask hopefully. 

"Of course. On my way," You hang up and go lay in your bed. You're in so much pain that you cant even focus on anything. You hear the doorbell ring and you cant even get it. 

"Come in!" you yell. 

Seconds later Mike appears in your doorway. By the time he got up there, you were in tears. "Y/N whats wrong?" he asks. "Cramps," you manage to get out. You feel your bed sink as Mike begins to spoon. He begins rubbing your stomach and it already soothes you. You feel him plant kisses on your neck and you know you're starting to relax.

Caleb-You had some pretty bad cramps this time but you've had worse. You had called Caleb to come by your house because you needed to ask him to buy you some tampons. You had used up your last box and you were in desperate need of another. You were watching TV when you heard the front door open. 

"Hey," you greet Caleb. He smiles and walks over to you, giving you a kiss on the lips. 

"What do you need?" he asks. "My stomach hurts," you say simply. "Okay?" he says but it's more of a question. You stare at him with a blank expression. He stares right back. You can practically see him working it out in his mind. 

"Oh," he says. "There you go," 

"I need you to go to the drug store and get me a box of tampons," you explain. He frowns. "Okay," 

...

Caleb comes back bearing tampons. "Thank you baby," you say while kisisng him. "Yeah," he sighs. "I love you," he says. "Love you to," 

THIS CHAPTER SUCKED SO FUCKING BAD IM SO SORRYYYYY.IM MIGHT UPDATE AGAIN TONIGHT BECAUSE I HAVE NO LIFE WHATSOEVER