Best Friend

An- sorry I've done so many bestfriend ones I just really like them. Funfact- all my bestfriends rn can suck my dick. sorry for my language I'm just really mad right now.

Jason- "Y/N," Jason calls from the kitchen as you relax outside in his backyard.

"Yeah?" you call back while standing up and walking over to the backdoor. He was standing with two glasses of water in both hands and a bag of chips in his mouth.

"Can you grab a water?" he mumbles. You giggle and grab one of the glasses and continue to walk outside. His backyard was beautiful. Especially at night which it was. It had a garden with really pretty flowers and an arch and the grass was always trimmed nicely and the best of all was the swing set. There was a swing set under a huge, tall oak tree that you and Jason have swung on since the day you met him when you were 7 and he was 11. You spent every heartbreak on the swing with him, every fight you and your parents had gotten into, every night you were to drunk to go home, every defining moment was spent here on this swing set with him. Even the small, almost pointless moments.

He sits down on the porch as you do the same as munch on some chips.

"Haven't seen you in awhile," he states. He's right. He hasn't seen you in awhile because you've been looking at colleges since you have gotten out of highschool.

"I know, I'm so sorry," you start while grabbing another chip. "I've just been trying to look at colleges and everything. I've missed you," you frown. He smiles and eats some more chips.

"I get it," he smiles. After talking on the porch and discussing what you're  going to do when the summers over, you both walk over to the swing. It's almost like second nature to go over to it.

"So, what's up with you Jason? Really," you ask. He sighs and looks down at his feet.

"Nothing," he says after a long moment of silence. You tilt your head knowing there's more to his answer. He laughs and puts his hands up.

"Fine," he sighs while giving himself a little more push on the swing. "So, there's this girl I like," he starts. You're intrigued by what he says and you lean in closer to listen more while gripping each side of the swing.

"I really like her and she actually comes over a lot," he explains. Your eyes are wide and for some reason you're almost jealous. "She's actually been on these swings with me," With every word he says you become more and more curious to find out who this girl is that's been on your swing. "When she was 15, I actually pushed her off and she fell and broke her wrist," he states. That's when you realize, he's talking about you.

"Jason," you whisper. Before you can say anything else he stands up, walks over to you and places his hands overtop of yours which are on either side of the swing and he kisses you. You don't pull away, but you don't want to. All these feelings are swarming through your mind but the most intense one is love. Pure love. Eventually Jason breaks away and he smiles at you.

"How long?" you ask. He tries to hide the grin growing on his face and you lightly kick him with your foot.

"The day you came over and we sat here at night just talking. We almost stayed up all night. You didn't know but I was watching you talk. Just watching you. You looked gorgeous. You were 13 I think. I've loved you ever since," he whispers. You smile and stand up and wrap your arms around his waist as he looks down at you. He looks so embarrassed.

"Hey," you start. He brings his eyes up to look at you. "Don't feel embarrassed. I love you to. I think I always have and I always will Jason." He leans down and kisses you and you can feel him smiling through it.